Wednesday, July 6, 2022

it's only impossible...if you believe it is.




It's been a long...long, day.
; )

Started out Crazy...
ending that way, as well.

In between...got a lotta work done.
Images of the July 21-24 Living Estate Sale, in it's infancy...tomorrow.
; )

When I got home, just a bit ago...
sat down with one of the old, old... 'Alice in Wonderland' books, that a Dear Friend, gave me...a long time ago.

Until 2010, I had no idea...who 'Alice', or 'The Hatter'...was.
I'd never seen the original Disney movie.
Never read the books, by Lewis Carroll.

One day...down 'The Rabbit Hole', back in 2008, or so...a Wonderful Customer, 'Friend'...from Denver, Colorado...came to visit.
She, made the trip yearly, to visit.
She always brought Friend's with.
<3

That year, one of her Friend's...whom, I'd never met, said...she asked our Friend, en-route...
 "Why...do you keep going back to this 'place'? What's so special about it?" 
Our Friend, she said...replied, 
"I can't describe it. It's like falling down The Rabbit Hole, in Alice in Wonderland."
<3

I remember smiling, at my Friend's 'Friend'...when she made that statement.
but...
had no Idea, if it was a compliment, or...'not'.
: )

In 2010, The Tim Burton version...of 'Alice', came out.
{I...didn't know who Tim Burton was.
Didn't know who Johnny Depp was.
Yes...
I'd lived pretty Deep, Down...
The Rabbit Hole. : ) }

Told Daughter, Liz...we had to go see the movie.
I...had to Know.

Liz, and I sat there...watching the movie, Liz...and I turned to each other, in Unison...
and said...
"Tim Burton has Visited The Rabbit Hole!!"
<3
Hahahahaha!!!



So many parallels.

I've read, some of Lewis Carroll's work, since.
Not much.
Frankly...don't need to.
; )


It seems, some days...we're 'Alice', and others...we're 'The Mad Hatter'.
All...of us.
This world... we live in, is...quite interesting.

oh my.

Today...was rather rattling.
; )
The beginning, and the end.

Riddles.
oh my.

"Why is a Raven...like a Writing Desk?"



At the very End...of This Day, I like the below quote, best.
<3


<3

Love to Ya....
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: