Saturday, July 16, 2022

The 'Simple Truth'.


Walked to The Rabbit Hole, this evening.
It's Absolutely Insane!!
Sooooooooo Lush, and Green!!
<3
I can still...find, a bit, of what it Used to be, before IDOT's wrongfulness.
It...was always like a 'Secret Garden'...there, to me.
; )
A place...to escape. 'Hide'...from the Insanity, of what the 'Real World' bombard's us with...daily.


Gave The Fish...a little Grub, and filled the Fountain.
A HUGE Crappie, came up to feed, wasn't quick enough to get a picture of him.
; )

Don't know how the Crappies got in the tank.
They've been there, for several years.
I've had Folk's tell me, that Bird's may have brought them.
Drinking from the Creek, then...stopping here, to drink...with egg's on their feet, from the Creek.
???
Don't know.
They seem to enjoy The Fish Food, and...are HUGE!!!
wow.
; )


Scoped out the Cool Mushroom Family, today...
They've Doubled in Size, over night.
; )

I, was going to open The Rabbit Hole, today...but, kinda runnin' on fumes.
Big Sale Week Ahead, so...took the day off.
{Marion, Iowa... Living Estate Sale, July 21-24. }

Felt Good.

Listened to the 'January 6 Hearings'...all day.
I've been too busy to watch them, over the last couple of weeks.
I feel, They Are Important.

I won't get into politics, here.
These Hearings...are different.
What happens, concerning these Hearings, will impact Our Country, forever.
I was Blown Away...by them, today.
Haven't heard, watched...them all, but...what I did, was incredible.

So Proud...of Those Who are Honest, and Truthful.

That's America.
<3
Red, White...and Blue.

Tho...I was touched, by So Many...listening to the Hearings....
Rusty Bowers, from Arizona, in my opinion, said it best.
"Simple Truth"

Rusty Bowers' statement...
concerning...going against his Oath.
"It is a tenet of my Faith, that The Constitution...is Divinely Inspired... of my most basic foundational beliefs."

Indeed.

I'm gonna post what Rusty Bowers, said, above.
It's Powerful.

While dealing with IDOT, and Fairfax...oh my, I 'Get'...much more, now...than I would've, before...
Them.

'Truth'...
is 
All, 'We', as a 'People'...ask for.
Ya, see...
'Trust'...
Is Everything.

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{What make's me...incredibly nervous...
'Small Town' Government.

They have few...
'Overseers'

Frightening.}








No comments: