Friday, July 15, 2022

"Not tonight, Honey...I have a headache."


Hahahahahaha!!!

Long...story.
I'll make it, as quick, as I can.
; )

Oh...dear.

Poor, Sally... {Mustang}, ran out of 'Juice'...for her hydraulic pump, that raise's and lower's her Top, yesterday.
: (
{Sally...is Old Enough... to Vote...and, order Martinis, legally...
so, 
we Understand...her weaknesses. 
: )
We 'Embrace'...them. <3  }

; )

Sally has two issues with her Top.
The Fluid...issue, and... not locking down tight, easily.
It takes two people...to Lock Her Top Down.

Rain was coming in, last night...Pal, Bill...followed me to the store, last night...
after work.
We both had Shoppin' to do.

I asked Bill...to help me lock down...Sally's Top, there.
That's when I discovered...Sally was Out of Juice.
Her Top...wouldn't move.
: (

Bill, hadn't arrived at the Store, yet...
so, I climbed inside Sally's Trunk.
After watching Adam, and Liz...a couple of weeks ago...fill Sally's Pump, figured...I could handle that.
 : )

The fluid...along with everything...she needed, was right there, in Her trunk.
; )

It took me a bit..., and...I, apparently, worried a Couple of Good Samaritans...watching me struggle, with my Butt...hangin' out of Sally's...Trunk.
<3
Wasn't long...after I climbed inside...I heard, 
"Are You O.K??? Do ya need some help???"
{oh...dear. }
; )

I was buried So Deep..in Sally's Tiny Trunk, all I could do, was say...with a Trunk Buried Muffled... Holler, and...a Wave, of my loose, right arm...that was Covered in Transmission Fluid...

"I'm Good!!! I'm Good!!! Thank YOU!!! Thank YOU!!!".
<3 <3 <3 
: )
{Sure as heck...wasn't climbing back out. No Way. ; ) Not until..The Job, was Done. }

Got'er Done!
Sally's Top...was once again...in motion.
<3

About then, Pal...Bill, arrived.
Told Bill, not to worry, I'll handle Sally's Top.
Rain wasn't supposed to hit...until around 5 a.m.
Son, Justin...get's to work, here...around 3:30 a.m.
He could help me.
; )

Woke up...this mornin' at about 3, realized...It's Friday.
Justin...doesn't work on Fridays.
oh dear.

Heard...Thunder.
oh...dear.

It was Raining.
Sally's Top...was Up, but...I couldn't latch it.
Had a Gap.
oh dear.

Ran...outside...in the Rain, and stuffed Garbage Bags, in the Gap.
then...
threw a towel, over them...to hold them down.
; )

When...I looked at Sally, through the Kitchen Window...this morning...at daybreak, oh my Lord.
I Burst Out Laughing!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!

It was like Sally had a Cloth, over her head, sayin'...
"Not tonight...Honey, I have a headache"
Hahahahaha!!!

{Mustang's would, never...ever...say that.
; )
Maybe, that's why it struck me So Funny!!}
Hahahahaha!!!

When the rain, quit...drove Sally, Top Down, to The Marion, Iowa...Living Estate Sale.
Pal, Bill...helped me Lock Down Sally's Top.
; )
{More Rain...comin'.}

We worked on The Garage.
Pricing...Pricing...Pricing.
; )

Met with Pal, Wanda...and her Wonderful Husband, Terry...
for Supper.
<3



It was just a year ago...we nearly Lost, Terry.
Horrible, Horrible...Accident.
One, We'll Never Forget.
Ever.
Ever.

So Grateful...for Our Supper, Together...this Evening.
<3


When I parked, Sally...
noticed some white spots...on the lawn.

Mushrooms.
Amazing...Mushrooms!!
<3
A Family....of Mushrooms.
<3



and...
Clover.
<3
{I'm a 'little' Irish. ; ) }


The underside...of a Mushroom.
'Toadstool', whatever it is.
<3
The best my Android...could do.
; )
Love It!!
<3


Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.




No comments: