Saturday, July 2, 2022

Summer Morning.


Sat outside...with Miss. Peanut, this morning.
It's a pretty morning.
Hazy... but, pretty.

Captured a video...that I'll post above, of The Birds...
<3
They're always so Chatty... at daybreak.
<3
The highway drowns them out...as the day progresses.
The highway is much louder, than it was before the IDOT 'improved' 151.

Others notice it more than me.
Guess...I've gotten acclimated to it.

I remember, over the years, when 151 has been closed to traffic, somehow...feeling a little unsettled.
It was too quiet.
Especially...at night, when The Birds, are at rest.

There's an energy that comes from 151.
People...rushing to get where they're going.
I never feel alone, here....when 151 is Buzzing.
For some...I suppose, that wouldn't be peaceful.

Got a lot done at The Marion, Iowa...Living Estate Sale, yesterday.
There's some Great Stuff, there.
So Clean. So Much!!

Oh My!!

We're heading to Dave's Funeral...this morning.
My heart just breaks, for Mitchell, and his Family.

As I was standing under John's Old Oak...this morning, I was thinking about Dave, and how our lives are so incredibly short.
How...Everything...can change, in the Blink....of an eye.


Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.




No comments: