Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Truth.



Love the above quote.
Ran across it, a little while ago.
I use it often...when Folk's start complaining about how 
'Old'...they're getting.
; )
All any of Us Have...is the 'Now'.
That's It.
; )
Yesterday...
is
 Gone.
Tomorrow...
is promised to no one.

Worked on the Marion, Iowa...Living Estate Sale 'book work', today.
{July 21-24}
Pal, Bill...is working at The Estate...Pricing...Pricing...Pricing!!!

Oh My...
; )
There's LOAD'S of Pricing...to do.
; )

Called Ad's in...
Talked with Sweet, Jo Ann, from The Gazette, for a long time.
I wouldn't know Jo Ann, if I saw her...we've never met.
but...
We've gotten to 'know' each other...over the years.
She's a Wonderful Woman.
She's a 'Family First'...Woman.
<3

Jo Ann said... today..."I've got some bad news."
 I knew it...before she told me, 
sadly...
Jo Ann's leaving the Advertising Department.
She's Movin' Up!!
Which is GREAT...for Jo Ann. 
<3
but...
Told her... How Much I'll Miss Her!
<3
{I'm Sure...Many, Will.}

Told Jo Ann, to be sure and warn whomever take's her position...about
 'The Mad Hatter'.
; )
She Roared!!!
; )
<3


Jo Ann...has been a Rock, for me...when I call Ad's in.
; )
She's Always...Always...taken such Good Care of us.
<3



Had a Really...Great Thing, 'Happen'...today.
; )

I didn't write about it...but, about a week ago, lost 'The Key'...
The Only...'Key', to The Ford.
oh dear.

{Losing things...
Drives me INSANE.
Totally...
Around The Bend.}

I looked Everywhere...
Ten Times Over.

I...Mean, Everywhere.

Daughter, Liz...even came to Search.
She Can Always...'Find'...what her Mother...'Loses'.
Not this time.
oh...dear.

Pal, Jodi...was here, the day Liz was searching.
Jodi...said, "Dear God...NO!! I've Seen what Happens, when You Lose Things!!!
You turn into a Different Person!!
 One Eye, gets Bigger than the other...
Your Head...Spins Around On Your Neck!!!"

Hahahahaha.

That's a Fact.

I..Despise...Losing Things.
Especially...
Keys.
oh...dear.

The last several days...have been....
 Difficult.
Searching...High, Low...Dumping my Purse...Again, and Again.
Retracing Steps.
Every...Single..Inch...of Every Single Step.
oh...
dear.

I Turned The House...Shop...Lawn...Vehicles...
EVERYTHING...
Upside...
DOWN.
; )

Yesterday, I visited Justin, and The Boys...{Brandon, and Little Justin} at the Shop, 
as I was leaving for work.

Helper, Brandon...often, offers to carry the trash down, from the house.
He's very kind.
; )

For some reason, I told Brandon...if he had the urge, to grab the trash, from the house...
please don't.
; )
That's the Only Place...I haven't DUG for The Lost Ford Key.
; )

I Dug...
through the kitchen garbage can...this morning.
; )

Guess...
what I found.
; )

Must've thrown it away...
while cleaning the grocery sacks, after putting groceries away.

I am...my Mother's Daughter.
: )
Liz...is also, picking up some of These Traits.
Frightening.
Very.
<3

The Great News, my eye's are back to normal.
The Monkey...is Off of my back.
Wow.

I hate...losing keys.
oh...
dear.

Love, to  Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.

{We're living in The Twilight Zone.
; )
Jo Ann, and I..often laughed about that.
; )
We've All...Chatted about That, over the last several years.
oh my. }



No comments: