Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Happy Birthday... John.


Sitting here...at the laptop...trying to find the words, to write about John, today.
My mind...is racing, all over the board, smiles...and tears.
Gratitude, washing over me...for having John, in my life, and for the time, we shared.
Realizing...too...it could never have been long enough.
I think...we both took a lot for granted, because...it was just so easy.
: )
but, mostly...we took time, for granted.
That...was a mistake.
Time...is abrupt.

I've missed sharing John's last eight Birthdays, with him.
John...never wanted any 'Fuss'...on his Birthdays.
: )
July 19th., was His Day, so...I, always went along with his wishes, mostly.
<3

Guess...I'd better give John, that, again...this Birthday.


Happy Birthday, John.
<3
<3 
<3




No comments: