Friday, July 29, 2022

Oh.... my.


Hahahahahaha!!!
: ) : ) : )

Sometimes....
All You Can Do....
is
LAUGH!!!
Hahahahaha!!!

Dang it.
oh my.
; )

I remember when I first saw the above quote.
I Burst...out laughing.
; )

It seemed so Fittin', at the time.
: )
Some things...never change.

If you're not familiar...with the saying...
"We're Going to Hell...in a Handbasket"...
 look it up.
; )

It originated back in the 1840's.
I've heard that saying...over, and over...throughout my entire life.
; )

Son, Justin...is 'understanding'...it's meaning, these days, too.
Too...many, are.
That's not funny.

Workin' down The Rabbit Hole, today.
Inside.
<3
Shutting 'The World'...
Out.

; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{I don't have any 'Tatts'... 
I'm thinkin'...maybe, the Above...might be my First.
; ) }
Hahahahahaha!!!!!



No comments: