Sunday, July 24, 2022

Thanks So MUCH!!


Thanks So Much...
To Everyone, who attended the Marion, Iowa...
Living Estate Sale!!
WOW!!
So Many Folks!
<3

Thanks, So Much...to Susie, and Her Family...for trusting us...with their Sale.
<3
Finally met Susie, today.
<3
What a Gem...she Is!
: )

We didn't sell every single item...but, I gotta tell ya...
WE SOLD TONS!!!
Oh...My!!!
: ) 

Thanked Susie, today...for Keeping her Home so Clean...and for taking such Great Care...of her Treasures.
<3

Purchased a small, gas grill...there.
I'm not much of a griller.
John, always did the grillin'.
He could Really...Cook, on the grill.
I hadn't used our grill...since John, left...then, the Derecho came through, and killed our grill.

I miss grilled food. Love grilled veggies....
and...every now, and then...used to enjoy a Thick...Juicy...Rare...
Ribeye.
; )

Today, at lunchtime...tried out the grill, at The Sale.
Fixed us all burgers, and brats.
I filled the brats, with fresh picked herbs, from Pal, Gayle's... garden.
Amazing.
{Offered to share...with our Customer's...who were droolin'. : ) }

I...think, I can figure this 'grillin'...routine, out.
Susie's little grill, was the perfect size, for just...me.
; )
{Cooked 8 hamburgers, and 6 brats, with room to spare.
Plenty Big. ; ) }

Purchased one of the Lazy Boy...recliners, there...too.
John's is beyond...worn out.
Liz, was glad I bought the Beautiful...one, at The Sale.
She said... "Now, you can get rid of Dad's."
Yeah....
No.

John's old recliner...is like Archie Bunker's Chair.
{All in The Family}
: )
Priceless.

The other night, Son...Justin, shared a Tune, on my FB page, that he said...reminded him,
 of 'His Mother'.
<3

It was Creedence Clear Water Revival, "Lookin' Out My Backdoor"
; )
<3

About a week ago, Daughter...Liz, asked me if I'd ever heard the Taylor Swift Tune...
"Look What You Made Me Do"

Liz, said... "Mom, ya have to listen to it. It reminds me of you. Everything."

I, hadn't heard of it.
She sent it to me.
I listened to it.
Hahahahahaha!!!
{I'll post them, both... above.}

Oh...dear.
: )

Somehow...both Tunes, are Perfect.
Perfect.

Justin's choice, was his Mom, before...IDOT, and Fairfax's...Wrongful...B.S.
The person...I used to be.

Liz's choice....
hahahahahaha...
is 
'after'.
Liz...has been a lot closer to The Flames, The Facts...concerning IDOT, {Iowa Department of Transportation} and Fairfax, City Hall...than Justin...has.

It's sad....to think about it.

Glad...Justin, can still see... 'remember'.... a little 'Free Spirit'...in his Mom.
<3

It angers, and saddens me, that Liz...understands, how incredibly Dark...
and angry, her Mom...has become, solely...because of Them.

Work...
Away From Fairfax, and IDOT's Wrongful Butchering...
is my 
Salvation.
<3

So ENJOYED...Spending Time With 'Real'...People, over the last several days.
<3
So Many...Wonderful Folks!!!
<3

Hate...
pulling in the worthless...butchered drive, IDOT District 6, left us with...at what Used to be...
'Home'.

Hate...
coming
 Home.

That's Dark.
very.

oh my.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Son, in Law...Adam, was putting The '49 Ford...to Work, today.
<3
He sent me the image, above....this afternoon.
<3
My Heart Swelled!!
; )
How Blessed, am I...to have a Son in Law...who's not only...a Wonderful, Devoted... Husband, to our Daughter, a Kind...Caring...Father, to our Grandchildren...but, Also...be As Crazy...
as his Mother in Law...
about Old Fords, 
{Trucks...Mustangs, and Semis.}
that he text's me Images...of them.
; )
Priceless.
Blessed.

I was kinda jealous, when Adam sent me the above... image... wishin'...I coulda been there, with Adam... listening to That Flathead Ford...Purr, as He {'49 F-5} Worked... 
today.
: )

Adam...takes such Great Care...of The '49.
<3
Adam, and Granddaughter, Viv,...Sure Enjoy, that Old...Ford.
<3
; )
They, remind me, so...of my Dad, and me. 
Priceless.
<3

I captured the above images, about a year ago... when we brought The '49... Home.
; )
{Not To Fairfax. }

Told The Kids... that Fairfax....doesn't deserve This Much 'Cool'.

 Asked The Kid's to Keep The '49... with Them, and in a Town...that Appreciates It's People.
<3
; )
Elberon, Iowa.
<3






No comments: