Monday, July 25, 2022

One Day....at a Time.


Long....
Day.
; )

Worked at The Estate...getting things all wrapped up.
Should have it Done, tomorrow.

Ran across the above, a while back.
<3
I think of it...often, in the early morning...listening to the Birds.
did...
again, tonight... as I climbed out of the Ford, when I got Home.
The Bird's...were winding down...for the night.
Singing...
Singing.
; )


Found the above...photo, in an Amazing Old, Old...photo album, many years ago.
It was captured near What Cheer, Iowa...back in the 1930's.
Always wished I could've met the Photographer.
That Album...was Filled, with The Best Images, of 1930's Rural Iowa Farm Life...I've ever seen.
<3


The above...popped up on my 'Memories'... on FB, today...from a long time ago.
: )

Priceless!!!

LOVE IT!!!
<3
oh my.
; )

Too tired to write much, tonight.
oh my.

The other night, I posted the above tune, for Son, Justin.
He'd dedicated a Tune... for me, on FB, I reciprocated... with one, that always makes me think of Him.
<3
'He's Mine'.
<3

I'm So Proud...of Him.
{John, would be...Too. <3 
The Tune...
above,
 is John, and Justin....
 All The Way. <3
So...like me, and my Dad. <3 }
<3
Justin's Going Through Hell...
these days.
He's...
handling it much better, than...his Mom...
would be....
under the same 
'circumstances'.

oh...
my.

Read, somewhere...
decades ago...
when you become a 'Parent',
'You'll only be as happy, as your unhappiest Child.'

That's a fact.
Truer word's were never written.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{If...I can find it, in my heart...I'll write quite a story, tomorrow. }




No comments: