Thursday, July 7, 2022

Some Days...


Long...day.
; )

Moved Many...Mountains.
Too tired to move the rubble...left behind, tonight.

Helper, Brandon, and I...tore The Rabbit Hole Apart, today.
oh my.

The Rabbit Hole, is very small.
However...it Holds VERY BIG.
; )
'Much'.
When ya move one thing...ya have to move a Thousand.
oh dear.
: )



We pulled the Beautiful 1920's Winged Griffin Table, and Chairs...out, today.
{and a Huge Wardrobe, that I gave Brandon. }
Posted them online.
If they don't sell this weekend, we'll load them for Gold Rush, {August Show, Rochester, MN.}




Such a Beautiful Set.
<3
If I had a place for them in our Home....They wouldn't be going Anywhere.
<3



Sat beside the old...Fountain, by The Rabbit Hole, several times today.
; )

There are many Folks...who don't believe there are Fish...in the Tank.
; )

There are.
One short, sadly....
as of a few weeks ago.

I 'feel'...for This one.

She lost her Mate, of at least 12 years, that I know of.

When I brought them Down...The Rabbit Hole, they were so little.
12 years.
Wow.

Justin 'J'...visited me, at The Rabbit Hole.
We stood beside the Fountain...
I shared The Fishes...'Journey', with him.
said..."They were, are...Older than You!!"
He couldn't believe it.
<3

I...can't either, Time Flies. 



I was going to post images of the Marion, Iowa...Living Estate Sale, today.
{July 21-24, 2022}
Looked at the images I captured yesterday.
 no.
I don't like posting images...of work undone.

Know this...
we've set up 26, 6 foot tables, that are FULL.
The House...is Beautiful, Large....Clean...and Full.
Many things are like Brand New.
Several things...still have their Original Tags.
Never Used.

Pal, Dale...is bringing us...
More Tables.
; )
<3
oh...my.
{Bless His Heart!!!}

Some Days...
there isn't enough
'Chesney'...
on the planet.
; )

Long, Long...Day.
Many more, to follow.
<3

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{The Rabbit Hole will be OPEN, Saturday...
July 9,
9-5.

Be Prepared to Dig!!
; )
Wear Your Grubbies...
and,
Bring a TRUCK!!
; )
<3 }






No comments: