Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Outta The Blue.


Slept in...
this mornin'.
; )

It's been a Long...Long...time, since I've slept until 9 a.m.
Dug...The Heck...Outta That.
oh my.
: ) : ) : )
{So did...Miss. Peanut. ; ) <3 }

Had a Busy, Busy...day, planned.
Got everything done, that needed to get done, today.
Traveled many, many...miles.

Before I got the day...rollin', my phone...was ringin' non-stop.
Dear, Dear...Long, {Too Long} Lost Friends, seemed to all be thinkin' of me, at the same time.
<3

Charlie, was the first to call...this morning.
We haven't visited...in Far Too Long.
We go Way....back.
; )
I Adore...Charlie.
<3
: )
{That's Charlie...above. ; ) }

Charlie...was wondering if I'm still above ground, because...it's been so long since we've spoken.
Told...Charlie, I'm still...pretty Deep, down the rabbit hole.
{IDOT, Fairfax...Messes. Charlie...knows the Whole, 
Wrongful...Story. }
It's sad...how my life has been consumed by their wrongfulness.

Me, and Charlie...got caught up, pretty fast.
; )
He, and his Folks...who've sadly...passed, were Always Such Gifts.
So Enjoyed visiting with them all....on my Southern Iowa...Junkin' Runs.
<3
Promised...Charlie, I'd Surprise Him...one day, soon...
; )

I'll be standin' at his doorstep, with a Bucket...of Fried Chicken, and an Ice Cold...
12 Pack.
; )

We'll 'Catch Up'...for all of the 'lost' Time, then.
; )

No more...than set the phone down...
and, 
Chicago Ray, was ringin' in.
; )

I've known Ray, longer than I've known...Charlie.
{decades}
oh dear.
: )

Chicago...Ray, also...was wondering if I'm still...'Standing'.
Hahahahaha.
{Ray, would Never...doubt, that I am. ; ) }

Last time...I saw Ray, was when he was delivering a LOAD of Chandeliers, and a MASSIVE Pier Mirror, from La Julia Rhea's Chicago...Home.
oh my.

I, was so... Ungodly Sick, when Chicago Ray...and, Helper, Brandon...carried everything inside the House.
I tried...to help, with my 'Puke Bucket'...in hand.
; )
{I don't ever remember...being So Sick. I was weaker than a newborn colt. oh...my.}

Ray...touches base, every now, and then...because he's so Pissed Off, at the 'Situation' we're in...with IDOT, and Fairfax.
He cares.

yeah...
Chicago Ray, like...Charlie, know The Truth.
Many...Caring Eyes, are watching...'this'.
<3
I'm Grateful...They Call...and remind me, They're 'Here'.
<3
Sometimes, because...I'm buried so deep, feeling...so alone, fighting these 'Machines', thinking...
that...nobody cares....and,
it's just me... and Josey Wales, 
Our Warrior Attorney...
fighting, for What's Right..
{May God Bless...
Him.}
I...get a little sideways.

You have No Idea, how much it means to me... to hear the 'Voices', of Dear....Caring, Friends.
Those...I've lost sight of, because...nearly every ounce of my energy has had to be focused on fighting Wrongful...Battles.

I want to Thank Those...who comment, here...on Blogger.
I, don't post, or answer them.
There's a reason...for that.
I'll write about that, someday.
; )
Please...Know, I Read Them.
<3
I'm Blessed...by Them. 
'You'.
<3
Thank You.
<3



It was a Strange...Day.
: )
Many...Called, besides Charlie, and Chicago Ray, Out Of The Blue, before noon, today.
<3

Priceless.
<3

The above...image, was in the Old, Old...Southern Iowa...Farm Photo Album...I purchased, decades ago.
<3
{still...have it. ; ) 
No Way... could I part with it. }

Yes...indeed, after looking at Every Amazing Image...in that...old, album... sure...wished I could've met The Photographer.
<3
: )

Love The Above...Picture.
<3
I Understand...That One.
Priceless.
; ) 

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{I was going to write...a story, today...that's been haunting me. It's a heart breaker. I dreamed about it, last night, again.
Can't bring myself, to share...that much heart break, when...it seems, Everyone...is already hurting, and struggling...so.
Someday...I'll write a Book. 
; )
{Every Single One Of Us... Could.}

{It's been a 'Vince Gill', Day. ; ) The Ford's radio...is down, so...threw the little Bose, in...as we bounced down the Highways, today.
Played the above, Vince Gill...tunes, over...and over. 
Vince Gill, and Alison Krauss, have the Voices of Angels. 
<3
Life, is a Journey. 
Time...is quite the Tutor.
We can all...sing a tune, but...until You've 'Lived'...the lyrics, of that Tune...
 ya can't 'Understand' the Song.

I Believe...
Every Dear Friend, I spoke with...this morning, would agree...
'Life, is a Riddle'. 

So Grateful...for Those, close...to me, who are as 
Curious....
 as me.
<3 }



No comments: