Monday, July 11, 2022

Sunday...


Sally and I...Picked up Pizza...
headed to Visit...The Kids, Sunday, Noon.
; )


Spent The Day...in The Country.
<3



Adam took Viv, Willow...and me, for a Long Ride, on the No Maintenance Roads.
{They...Are The Best!!}
{No IDOT 'improvements'... ; ) }



We all had such a Good Time.
<3


This little Hen, is so friendly.
<3
She knows....Treat's are Abound, when I'm around.
; )
<3


Who needs a Jungle Gym...when There's a Ford Truckasaurus...to Climb On???
<3


Love... 
<3

Sunday was crazy.
Priceless.

Found the Beautiful Cross, on Sally's seat, as I was leaving.
<3
Daughter, Liz...had found it for me.
<3
What a Beautiful Surprise.
<3

Was up Early, Early...this morning.
5:30, or so.
Thank Goodness.
I'd left Sally's Top...Down, Sunday night.
A Storm Blew Through, around 7.
Sally would've been a Fish Bowl, hadn't my eyes popped OPEN, when they did.
Oh Dear!!
; )

Took the Entire Day...Off, today.
Needed it.
{Saturday Night...was a Long Night. I'll be telling That Story, a little later.
Grateful for Pal, Jodi...and Moya. ; ) They're nearly as Crazy...as me. ; ) }

Life...is Absolutely Insane, these days.

Kaye, Promoter...of Gold Rush, Rochester, MN., called this evening.
We had a Long...Chat.
; )
<3

She's Amazing.
{Family}
Caught her up on all of the BS.
Kaye's seen it all.
We understand each other.
; )

Told Kaye..."Girl...We're Living In The Twilight Zone."
; )
She Agreed.
: )
Kaye wanted to know if I'd be at Gold Rush, in August.
; )
Yes...Indeed.
With Bells On!!!
<3

; )

I Miss My Gold Rush Family.
<3

Received some information...today, concerning the IDOT 'Wrongfulness',
 from 'Josey Wales', our Lawyer.
The Attorney General's Office.... acknowledged 'The Facts', he so brilliantly put together.
Our Lawyer...is Amazing.
He Spelled This All Out, So Well.
Our Grandchildren...would have No Problem, Understanding...what's 'happened'...
Here.

It's in Iowa's Attorney General's Hand's..now.

It'll be Interesting...to see...
 how,
 'The Attorney General', responds to
 'The Facts'.

The Indisputable 'Facts'.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{After these last few days... I think, I'll post the Same Tune, from yesterday, tonight.
It's...
Perfect.
; ) }


No comments: