Sunday, April 3, 2022

What a Beautiful...Ride.


As I was turning down the Lights, in the Rabbit Hole, tonight...
a Willie Nelson tune, crossed my mind.

Yes...
sadly...
The Party's Over.

I have to set my sites back on the IDOT.
They're coming 'In'.

What a Beautiful...Day, Today...was.
<3

Thanks, So Much...to Everyone...
who came by.
Visited.
<3
What a Beautiful...Weekend, it was,
down The Rabbit Hole.

Thank YOU.
<3 <3 <3 






Donna.
<3 <3 <3 
My Junior High...Home Ec Teacher.
<3 <3 <3 
Best Pal...Ever.
<3
{Ever}
<3


Cheryl...
May God Bless...HER!!
; )
<3
Cheryl brought Wine, and Food, today!!!
<3
: )


Long Time...Pal, Brandon...stopped by.
<3

He's such a Creative...Spirit.
; )
Priceless.
<3


Long Time...Pal, Jack...brought his Beautiful Best Gal, Down The Rabbit Hole, to Visit today.
<3
The Pretty Girl, behind them...was also...a Blessing.
She grows 'Tiny Gardens' and was searching 'Vintage', to Plant them...in.
<3


Liam.
Cool Dude!!!
<3


Our 'Linda'.
<3


Our...
'Aud'.
<3 <3 <3 
Audrey...like her Sister, Kristi...have been like  Daughter's, to us.
<3
oh my.
Priceless.


Alice.
<3 <3 <3 


Amazing Friends, Dale...and Shannon.
<3
They, helped me turn the lights out, tonight,
down the rabbit hole.

Yep, 
all Good Things, must end.

{not for long}
; )
<3




No comments: