Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Off The Ledge.

Well...
I'm off the ledge.

Exchanged email this morning with Josey Wales, our Lawyer.
He's got This.
He has to.
It's too close...too personal.
Don't remember being as angry as I was this morning, for a long, long...
time.

Not a good time to be 'Visiting' IDOT.
He can 'Visit' with them.
He's extremely good at that.

So...on a happier note, went and picked up a Wonderful Pair of Concrete Lions.
The seller, thought they weighed about 100 pounds each.
; )
Yeah...no.
; )

They are Heavy.
Had to put air in The Ford's Shocks, at the owner's Farm.



They have lichen growing on them...and are absolutely Amazing.
So Old.
So Good.
Offered him nearly double what he was asking for them.
He didn't know what they were worth, so, when he asked me...I told him what retail was,
{at The Rabbit Hole}
 and what I could pay.
That's the only way to do business.
{in my opinion}


 Wanted to share this image, the other day...while working down The Rabbit Hole.
<3
It's a Gnarly...Old...Broom, I found outside with the Old Hand Tools.

It has some sort of Mushroom, or Toadstool...growing on it.
That's...
'Gnarly'.
<3

Grateful...for Much, this afternoon.
Especially for a Great Lawyer, with a calm, level head.
and...Cool 'Mothers'.
; )
The Man I bought the Lions from, told me he was going to throw them away, but his Mother...encouraged him, to try to sell them, first.
; )
<3
Mother Nature, always...Grateful...to Her.
She never fails to bring a smile to my face.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: