Monday, April 11, 2022

A Date....with Yukon Jack. {shoooooo... buddy}

 Holy....

Smokes.

Had a Date...last night, with Yukon Jack.
{Pal, Jodi...and Her Beautiful Family, and Friends, too}

Shooooo Buddy.
oh my.
Every Stupid Time...I 'Go Out'..with Yukon Jack, the next morning, I feel like Comedian, Ron White did, in his "Dr. Phil Story."

Shoooo...Buddy.

Wow.
!!

Jodi's Husband, John...like My John...doesn't partake.
That's a Real....Good Thing....right there.
; )

Jodi, and John...are also, living in Hell.
They had issues with IDOT, several year's ago...
 then/now....
 an Insurance Company, after Their 'Dream' Farm...was Destroyed by the Derecho.
They are battling major illnesses, both of them.
Jodi, and I...want to be there, for each other, but...we're so busy....Fighting For Our Lives, it's all we can do, to keep putting one foot in front of the other, for ourselves.
It's Heartbreaking.
Told Jodi...we're living parallel 'dreams'.
Nightmares.
Nightmares.
: ( : ( : (


So...on the Rare occasion we can sit down...and talk, well....
we....
 Turn It Frickin' Loose.
Loose...
Loose...
LOOSE!!!.
oh my.

She surprised me by stopping by The Rabbit Hole, yesterday.
<3

What a Blessing.
<3
until...
this morning.
oh my.

shooooo buddy.

Sold The Big Rooster, to some Dear, Dear...Folks, early...this morning.
{shoooo buddy}
; )
I...was in Rare...Form.
oh my.
Les, and Diane...
Understood.
; )
They Love me...anyway.
; )
They've visited here...for Ever.
<3

They are Sickened about what's 'happened' by IDOT here.
Diane is a Fighter! Oh My!
She repeatedly told me to Call Them, Anytime....for Anything, especially concerning this mess, here.
<3
{So Many...do. May God Bless Them All. <3 }
There may be a Day...when we'll do just that.
; )


<3 <3 <3 

Had to work with Helper, Eric...today.
Hard...work, outside.
{shoooo buddy}

Eric, just left...I'm gettin' back on that 'Tomb', of a bedroom.
Threw the drapes for the headboard...in the dryer yesterday, got the dust off of 'em.
They're so pretty.
<3

Much Brighter...dustless.
hahahahaha!!!
{shoooo...buddy}

Oh My Lord.
Why, do Jodi...and me, Poison ourselves....like we too often do these last few years??????

We know why.

oh my.

We both are Warriors.
We both...have many, depending on us.
Counting...on us.

The Yukon...for me, and Vodka...for her, keep us from EXPLODING.
Kinda like the saying...
"She's not fragile like a flower.
She's Fragile...like a BOMB."

yes...indeed.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

You've gotta watch The Dr. Phil Story, by Ron White.
It's on YouTube. 
{Lot's of profanity...so, just...sayin'.}
but...my goodness.
I've Never Laughed So Hard...in My Life!!
It's So True!!
"Big Step...Ron!!"
Hahahaha...
and...
The 'Jolly Rancher'....in the armpit hair, frickin' Drops Me...
Every... Time.... I... Watch It!
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
oh my.

{shoooo....buddy}
; )

No comments: