Sunday, April 24, 2022

Home.


Snapped this image, as I put The FUSO...in Park, snuggled up tight against the house's garage door, a few moments ago.
<3
{Straddling Those Frickin' Deep, Soft...RUTS, in our Worthless...IDOT Drive.}

My 'Shotgun Rider' tonight... is One...of Two...
over 100 year old Carousel Horses, I bought today at JJ.
<3
Thanks to Thom R. and Tom V., who helped me with that purchase.
They were Both...so very helpful.
{So Adore Them Both...and, The Kind JJ Vendor, I purchased them from. : ) }
{The Coolest Things Always...Turn Up, at Junk Jubilee. Always. <3 }

Thom said....these Beautiful Horse's are by Herschel Spillman, and their Type...is called a 'Hammerhead'.
; )
Thanked Thom, for his Amazing Knowledge, went on, and said....
"They've definitely found their 'Kindred Spirit' with me. : ) "
{They both Know...That's a Fact. <3 We've known one another...for decades. ; ) <3 }

Have So Many...Stories...to share, about this Junk Jubilee.
oh my.

later.

I'm so weary.
beyond, far...beyond...
weary.

Grateful...too.
<3

When I walked...in the door, Peanut's leash was laying on my laptop, on the kitchen counter.
<3
Daughter, Liz...brought her Home, today!!!
<3
I was thinking about having to get up Early...in the morning to pick her up, from Liz's, and...missing her, so...another night, while driving home.
Last night...was sure lonely...without her.


<3 <3 <3 

Home.
<3

Many...Stories, tomorrow.
oh my.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: