Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Supper Out.

 Met with Pal, Steph...tonight for Supper.

: )

We went to Edith Lucielle's Bait Shack and Wing Depot...
my Favorite Haunt.
; )
{That location...was one of my Favorites from 40 years back.
So Many Memories....there.
; )
Good Ones.}



We had a Lovely...time.
<3

As we were gettin' ready to leave...a Conway Twitty tune came on, that took me back a Million Miles... told Steph...we had to stay long enough to hear it.
; )

Then...one of Steph's Favorite...Johnny Mathis Tunes, '99 Miles from L.A.' came on.
: )
We...had to stay a bit longer, and listen to it.
oh my.
: )

Memories.
Priceless.

I'll be writing about JJ, tomorrow.
It's gonna be a Busy Day, deliveries to make, and much, much... more.
oh my.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: