Monday, April 25, 2022

This Girl.

 Not sure I have the mind...quite yet,
to tell the JJ Stories, like I want to tell them.
So...exhausted, today.
Barely moved...I'm physically...drained.
Even more... drained,
emotionally.

As I was bundled up...in John's old recliner, with Miss. Peanut on my lap...most of the day, began thinking back...about when in my life, have I felt so incredibly worn out.

2014...when John died.
That's when.
I was so incredibly numb, when John suddenly left. All 'Hope'...was lost.
Then.. having to pour Everything I had in me, to take on the Massive Sale, in Davenport, I was under contract to do...two days after John left us.
If it wasn't for Jan, Mark, Lynn...Lea, Liz...and others, I...couldn't have survived it.

The cumulative damages...over the years...from this battle with the IDOT, and Fairfax...has taken it's toll.
The last few weeks, have truly....brought me to my knees.
{I try really hard, to not let Folks see that. 
Business...is Business.
 but....
let me tell ya, ; ) it's gettin' more, and more difficult to get up off of my knees.}

Here's a couple of 'Stories'...from JJ.
Happier Ones...coming, later.
<3




During set up...a Lovely...Lovely, Lady...who has shopped with me in the past, stopped by the Simply Iowa Booth.
; )
She's So Cute!
Dresses like a Gypsy.
<3
A Beautiful...Spirit.
<3

She said...
"You have some Very Fun Things! 'Interesting'...Things!!"
: )

I, thanked her...
<3
then, she said....
"Can I ask you...where the Girl is, that used to have your space? 
I, So Loved her Creativity, she always set such an incredible booth, that always pulled me inside. : ) "

I...stood there, for a moment...processing, on how to answer the 
Sweet...
 'Gypsy Girl',
 and...
said...

"I, often wonder where she's gone to, myself."
: )
then...said, 
"you're lookin' at 'her'."

The shock, on The Gypsy Girl's face...made me very, very...sad.
but...
didn't surprise me.
I, know...I'm not 'that girl'...anymore.
Can't be.
Can't be a 'Warrior', and a Free, Creative... Spirit.

It's like Oil, and Water.
They don't mix.

I'm in a Fight for Our Lives.
 Everything...we've worked our Lives...away for.
Our Home...and Livelihood.

Business...is Business.
Right is Right...
Wrong, is Wrong.

I have no regrets, about the JJ Booth.
: )
It was 'Done'...The Very Best 'This Girl' could, and Gave It, All 'This Girl'... could, under these circumstances.
; )

That's All...
'This Girl', can do.
<3




When I was leaving JJ, Saturday night...to head back Home, and make deliveries...
Mike, The Cool Cat, I purchased So Many...Wonderful Things from, at JJ, met me at the door, he stopped me, and said...
"Are you o.k.??? You Look So Tired!!!"

Hahahahaha!
: ) 
Mike about fell over, when I told him...I was driving home.
; )

Then...Sunday morning, I blew in...as the door's were opening to the Show.
Mike, was there...Worried Sick!
Hahahahaha!
He said...
"I was So Worried!!! Watching the Clock... Thinking You Should Be Here...long before The Door's Open!!! You Looked So Tired, last night. oh my God!!"

Hahahahaha...

Awwww. <3
: ) 

Grateful...for Everyone's Concern. 
Caring.
<3 <3 <3 

I'm in 'Warrior Mode'.
No Worries.
; )
'This Girl'...might not have the creative bones, I used to...
 before...these IDOT/Fairfax...
 'days'...
but. 
By God...
what I'm lacking in creativity....
is
Full Throttle Wide Open...
in 
'Fight'.
; )




Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Happier JJ Stories, soon. <3 }


; )


<3 <3 <3 
So Grateful...
for The Amazing Men, in my Life.
Priceless.
<3

{Miss. Peanut, and me watched the Depp/Heard Trial today....while resting.  Miss. Heard, would be Very Sorry, if I were on The Jury. oh my. }

No comments: