Friday, April 15, 2022

Insanity....


Trying to get the house...pulled together, for Visitors...on Monday.
Seems...I'm getting pulled from every direction.
From plumbing...to outside work.
And...Everything, in between.
oh my.

Yesterday, Marilyn, {The Queen of Hearts} and her Beautiful Daughter, Lauren, called out of the blue.
They wanted to bring a few things out.
Told them I'm chained to the house, but I'd meet them at The Rabbit Hole.
So Grateful...They thought of me...
however...
it turned into a long day, and into the night.

Destroyed the front end of The Rabbit Hole.
The Fainting Couch, nearly did me in.
I, was Shaking.
A Wardrobe made it's way inside the front greenhouse, but...had to move a pie safe...and so much more...to make it happen.
We PILED the other things...in the back greenhouse, it's a MESS.
Mess.
It's gonna Stay That Way.


I gotta tell ya, I...am exhausted.
Simply...
Exhausted.
still...
have a Million Miles to Go...in the house.
: (



Getting that Fainting Couch...in, having to move Mountains...to be able to get it inside....then, place everything that had been done, again...well....
yeah....
I was Shaking.

Now, not only had the House to get done...but the shop...too.

Too Much.

I'm Grateful.
<3

but...so, so....exhausted.

and angry.

'Visitors'...
are The Last Thing I Need, right now.
The Last Thing.

Seems I can't stay on a project without being pulled from it.
Daughter, Liz...calls this 'Shenanigans'.
Always Something.

She says... "Mom you're so good at Multi Tasking. You'll get this done"
Seriously.
Seriously.

This morning I feel like Rooster Cogburn, in True Grit.
{below}
The Gunfight scene.
Rooster put the bridle reins in his teeth...and charges into Battle, against 4 men, shooting with both hands.

"Fill Your Hands...You Son of a Bitch!!!'

If...I can just find my hundredth wind, and Charge...
One More Time.

Told the Kids...I can't celebrate Easter with them this year.
No way.

I'll be lucky to get much sleep, over the next 3 days.

Kept telling Marilyn, and Lauren...yesterday, how sorry I was...for my frustrations.
How...I Truly appreciated Them....but, The Heat Is On.
It's Overwhelming.
Seems, it always has been, since dealing with IDOT.
Exhausting.

That makes me angry, because...
It Shouldn't Be.
None of It.

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.

Thought of my Favorite scene in The Outlaw Josey Wales...movie, 
{above}
 this morning...too.
I've often leaned on that clip.
That's a Fact.
Sometimes ya gotta get 'Plumb...Mad Dog...Mean'....to git'er done.
oh my.

 

No comments: