Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Going to The Head of The Beast.

This isn't Something I Can Sleep Off!!

I'm Hotter This Morning...

than

YESTERDAY!!!

That Drive...was a Loose Mess. IDOT Knew It. Did NOTHING.
Here's what I Didn't Know.
They Couldn't have put ANY Big Rock...UNDER That Loose Mess.
It's just DIRT???????
Our OLD Drive...was So Solid, I couldn't drive a steel post in it!!!
The Way It Should Be.

THAT, I had No Idea.
Loose, is One Thing.
Mud Under It....
Is Another.

: ( : ( : ( 

I'm Ready to Head to Ames...Des Moines.
To The Head of This Beast.
IDOT.

ENOUGH!!!!!

Fired the below email off to District 6, this morning.

This Semi belongs to a Dear Friend, who asked if he could leave it here...with me, where he knew it would be SAFE, while he visited his Family...Overseas.
He's a Kind...Hard Working Man.
This Truck...Must Be On The Road. 
NOW.

Had I, or ANYONE Known...IDOT Put NOTHING under this crushed limestone, but Dirt, that was Frozen...when our Friend drove the Freightliner in...
well....
IT WOULDN'T BE THERE!!

Our Old Drive...had Semis, Penskes, Box Trucks, Stock Trailers...on it.
NO PROBLEM.
until...
NOW.

IDOT...
Constantly, Continually...Unrelenting...Twisting me in Knots, is One Thing.

Screwing with our Friends, Their Wellbeing, 'Livelihood'... is quite another.


No comments: