Thursday, April 7, 2022

Gads!!...Gads!!...Gads!!

Lord...Lord.

Wrote about the Beautiful Tumbler, Sweet Friend, Marianne...from Minnesota sent us, in Memory of Scout, the other day.
What a Beautiful Blessing She Is.

This morning, sat down to write...at the laptop.
Had her Lovely Card, and Lovely...Container next to me.

When I received it, last week, I was Flying, working countless hours.
Then..the Semi...mess, had me so twisted...couldn't think of anything else.
I, was so Taken back...by Marianne's Beautiful, Kind...Heartfelt Words, in the letter, and the Perfect Sentiment...on the Tumbler.
I picked it up, held it in my hands, again...this morning.
Oh My Lord...
then, turned it around, to closely examine it.
<3

It took my Breath Away.
Burst...into TEARS!!!!!



Lord...Lord!!!


I..Thought It Was SOOOO Beyond, BEAUTIFUL....
Before!!

Unbelievable.
Pictures of Scout....Scarlett, his Beloved...Apples.
oh my.

Can't stop sobbing.
oh my.
<3

Wrote Marianne another HUGE THANK YOU, a bit ago.
I, have no words to describe...how Touched I am.
oh my.

 Placed Scout's Mane and Tail...locks...
inside it.
<3


Placed them on The Altar, with John's, Mom's...
and All of Our Beloveds Ashes, and Momentos.
<3 <3 <3 

Gads!! Gads!! Gads!!

oh my.
Tears...Tears.

So Blessed to have Such Beautiful...Loving Friends.
<3 <3 <3 
Truly.

Love to You.
Prayers...for All.


 

No comments: