Friday, April 15, 2022

Passion.


I could get wounded...
blowing my nose, I swear.
Hahahaha!!!
{Just call me...'Calamity Jane' ; )}
Did this...first thing this mornin'...
caught my arm in the pocket door.
Good Greif!!!

Who Does That????
; )

The Bedroom...has been a Huge Undertaking.
The rest of The House...Be Damned.
I want to get that Bedroom Done.
My Way.
; )

The House...has been neglected, for years. Especially...since I've been Battling IDOT.
oh my.

but...
that Bedroom, has been neglected even longer.
Nearly...8 years.
Since John...left us.

It's comin' together, gettin' close...to what it used to be.
; )


<3
It looks, more...and, More...like The Rabbit Hole.
or, I wonder...
is The Rabbit Hole, what this room...always was.

Which came first...
The Chicken, or...The Egg?
Frankly...
I, believe...This Room, was 'First'.
; )
<3





Ultimately...
it's about 
'Passion'.
<3

Passion, for Life, for what You 'Do'.
; )
Whatever 'It' may be.
<3
If...You have a Passion for 'It'...
Grab It.
<3

For me...it's
The Love...
of
Old.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

This journey, has been Very Difficult.
John, and...I, were very private Folks. We never held hands...in 'Public'.

Opening our Lives Up..., thanks....to IDOT, District 6, is Demanding.
Big Time.
Again.

Shame On Them. 


No comments: