Saturday, April 23, 2022

Day Two....at Junk Jubilee.


Busy...Busy.
<3

Such a Great Day.
oh my.

Just pulled in at Home.
Made Deliveries, on the way...from Des Moines.
<3
Headin' back to Des Moines, in the early mornin', with The Fuso.
The Ford...and me, fought Heavy Wind, and Rain...all the way Home, tonight.
I...needed toothpicks, to keep my eyes open.
wow.
Long...many....many...days.
; )

Thought of two Tunes...as I was drivin' down 80, headed to my Client's Home. <3
oh my.
I'll post them...above.

That Wind...was Insane.
Had a heavy Load, on The Ford.
Had to pump a little more Air, in his shocks...before we left DM.
oh my.
<3
; )

Big Deliveries.
oh my.
<3
; )

It was a Wonderful Day Two, at Junk Jubilee.
<3
So Many Amazing Folks.
<3
Stories...
to Come.

I'm tired, gotta hit The Sack.
<3



The Above Girl's...
Cracked Me Up...today.
<3
: )
They felt so at ease...in the Simply Iowa booth, decided to take a seat...and visit, on the Old...Old...Victorian Sofa.
<3 <3 <3 
LOVE IT!!!!
<3
So Many...
Darling Folks...Stopped by, our Booth.
<3
Darling.
<3

<3
So Many...Wonderful Stories, to share.
<3
Too Damned Tired...to tell 'em.
oh my.

Day Three, is comin' Fast, and Hard.
oh...my.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{If the Wind...is as strong tomorrow night, as it was tonight...me, and The Fuso, will pay 72. dollars again, and Stay in DM.
He's High Profile.
Those Poor Trucker's...on 80 tonight, were Struggling.
: (
May God Bless 'em. <3 }

No comments: