Tuesday, April 12, 2022

These...Hands.


Miss. Viv, 
Daughter, Liz...



Daughter in Law, Katie...and Miss. Willow, popped in, today.
oh my...
What a Day.
; )

{Helper, Eric...too. We Had Plumbing Issues. oh my. }

The above images...are of Miss. Vivian.
<3
That Granddaughter, 'Seats a Horse'.
; )
I...See a Pony in Her Future.
<3
Truly.

Vivian sat so Natural on 'White Cloud'. 
{our Old...Carousel Horse, named in White Cloud's Honor, my 'Favorite' Horse...
if there is such a thing. <3
{Thanks...John. <3  }

I'll spare ya the images of my hands...diggin' deep, down the toilet.
; )
Helper, Eric...said...as I was Diggin' trying to get to The Root...of the problem.
"Be Careful."

Hahahahaha!!!

Seriously...
These Hands, have dug Much Deeper Than a 'Toilet'!!!
; )
Hahahaha!

Last week, when...I, softly opened The Rabbit Hole, Two Beautiful Girls, popped in.
They were interested in an old Stock Tank.
We dragged it out.
It was full of mud, and decaying leaves.
I reached down, with my hands...and Scooped it All Out.
The Girls, got a little...weak when then saw me do it.
; )

I, looked at 'em...and said... "You're buying this for 'Livestock', right?"

Asked the Girl's...if they knew what a 'Road Apple Fight'...was.
because,
 cleaning out this old...water trough, is nothing...compared to a 'Road Apple Fight'.
; )

They Did Not.

{when I told them what it was...}
Hahahaha!!!

Spent some Great Times...Throwing The Greenest, Juiciest... Softest...Road Apples, 
'Horse Shit', 
at 'The Opponents'.
; )
{Me, and Best Friend, Dorene. 
<3
We were 'RUTHLESS'}
; ) 




The...opponents never seemed to want to Dig Deep Enough. 
Get Their Hand's Dirty.
Dig Deep...
in
 The Real Shit.

: )
We, Had No Problem...
Digging Deep.
Pickin' Up...
The Softest...
Smelliest...
Greenest...
Juiciest 
Freshest...
bunch
 of Horse Shit...
'Road Apples'.
Bare Handed.
; )
<3
and Pummeling our adversaries.
<3
: )

I can Sling It, to This Day, like few other.
; )

It's called 
'Truth"

So, whether these Hands...dig deep, in a Toilet, Changing Diapers...or in a Stock Tank... a Pasture...
Fairfax, Iowa,  City Hall...or
IDOT District 6.
; )

well...
They'll... Git'er Done.
; )
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: