Sunday, April 3, 2022

OPEN TODAY!! 9-6!! 101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa

This Cool Dude...
Bought the Old Cello!
He's going to Restore It!!!
YIPPEE!!!
: )
He'll send images, when he gets it Done!!
<3


Such Fun Folks!!



Just met this Wonderful Couple...
They have an Organic Farm, and are Awesome!!!

Our Carol!!!
<3 <3 
She, and Jerry...
Are The BEST!!!
<3 <3 


This Couple...stumbled across The Rabbit Hole, Driving By!
{Many...do.; ) }
They Were Great!!!
Took two Beautiful, Old...Clocks Home with 'em, and more.
<3 <3 

Thanks, to Theresa...and her Sweet Pal, for watching The Rabbit Hole, so I could get Lunch!!
Sweeties!!
<3 <3 
: )


Don't have time to write, this morning...but, have to tell Ya about Dave.
<3

Dave is a Long Time Antiquer Pal, Love Him To Pieces!
; )
As he was leaving...yesterday, told him I wanted to get his picture.
; )
There was a Lady...shopping near Dave, so...said...I'd like to get a picture of them Both!!
; )


Without Skippin' a Beat... the Sweet Gal, Gave Dave...a Hug, and...then...


BIG Smiles!!!
It was Absolutely...
PRICELESS!!

Dave, nor...myself, had met the Gal...before, today.
LOVE This!!!
<3


Liz, and Adam...Popped in.
<3 <3


I'm still...re-setting.
Will be for a long time.


Found these two, late 1700's, early 1800's Books, when a Huge Mirror sold, and I could get back into a desk, I hadn't been in to...forever!
More Treasures!!!



Yep...
Had a Wonderful Day 3, Down The Rabbit Hole, Yesterday.
<3

So Many...Smiles!!!
: )
Busy...BUSY!!
Grateful...for Everything, and Everyone!!
<3

I'll be sharing some Fun Stories, from yesterday...
later.
oh my.
; )

That...Old Rabbit Hole...
sure has a Way, of making us
SMILE!!
: ) : ) : )
<3 <3 <3 
The BEST Folks...
seem to find their way to It.
: )
Priceless.
<3
oh....
my.
Grateful.
<3


 

No comments: