Thursday, April 28, 2022

It's too late.

 Wrote a very...very....sad post, last night.

Deleted it, this morning.

There's enough sorrow, and sadness in this old world, without reading about it here.
A lot of things...'happened' yesterday...that tipped me over the edge, by the end of the day.
Haven't had a moment, to...grieve Scoutaroo.
Watching the Men...dig such a huge hole....to repair a waterline, yesterday...
did me in.
oh Lord.
When they came inside, to tell me the job was completed, I handed one of the Men...a handful of chocolates...
then...broke down in tears.
I felt so bad for the Man, he had no idea...what he was walking into.

This last month...has been so difficult.
oh my.

Had someone from the City...try, to reach out...to me....yesterday.
There's been a couple, from there...'trying'.

It's too late.
too...late.
They just need to leave me alone.
Keep away from me.

Their damage....is done.
It's irreparable.

I'm just....exhausted, on every single level.
Still...full of Fight, but...
so damned weary.

Too many backhoes..too many tears, for far too long.

Love to...Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: