Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Leather and Lace.



Well...
Taking 'The Bedroom'...
On.

Oh my.

Realized, 'The Bedroom', looks a little like The Rabbit Hole.
; )
<3

At least the 'stuff' in it...does.
; )
Cobwebs...
Dust...Dust...Dust.
; )
Clocks, Cupboards, Old Books, Primitives, Oil Paintings, Jewelry Caskets...Lace, Worn Velvet...Leather...Iron...Vintage Fur, and so much more.
yeah...
 'The Rabbit Hole'
 in a 
'Nut Shell'.
oh my.
Who...knew???
Hahahaha!!!
<3
; )
I'm sorting through it all...and Mountains, of clothes, that don't fit...anymore.
oh my.

Since John left...nearly 8 years ago, well...
this old house, has sat pretty
 'still'.

Reminds me of the tune 'Ghost in This House'.
I've often thought of it, over the last many years.
Writer, Hugh Prestwood...really knew how to strike a chord.
Loved it back in the day...
So Beautifully Written.
Understand it... much better, over the last several years.

Have Folks coming to 'Visit', in a couple weeks.
Thought I'd better get done...what I can.
At least, knock the cobwebs down a little.
; )

Another 'Mountain'.
oh...dear.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: