Monday, April 4, 2022

I'm not Smokin'...Hot. I'm On FIRE!!!! Those IDOT District 6 Boys. Oh My.


Well....
went to back The Freightliner Out...of The Drive, today.
It SUNK, as Soon as it Hit IDOT's Mess of a Driveway, exactly like I tried to tell them, last August.

Can you Imagine...how much Heavier The Front of The Freightliner is, than the Back.
IT'S STUCK!!!

Sat Just Fine...on The Part of The Drive, They Didn't Destroy.
The Original...Part.



Above...is Not Only...where The Freightliner SUNK in The New IDOT Driveway, but....
maybe, Now...District 6 can Also See The TON of Gravel...that was Pushed by The Snow Plow, exactly like I tried to tell them...it Would, when they Made This MESS.
oh my.
Bless Their Hearts.
; )



Below...are a few of my exchanges with District 6, last Fall.
{I'll add more, later. Have to pick up a load.}

I'm
ON
FIRE!!!!!!!!!
I have No Idea... what's going to happen, when trying to get this out.
It's Absolutely Sickening.








The above exchanges...were from last Fall.
The below...is from Today.
Concerning The Buried Freightliner.
oh my.



If Flooding Us....
13 Times, 
{in the last year and a half}
solely for Fairfax's Trail...
that IDOT District Breached Our Recorded Agreement to Make Accommodations,
 For....
wasn't 
Enough.
; )
oh my.
oh...
my.
; )



These BIG Trucks...are Helpless...in this kind of situation.
It All Makes Me Sick.
The IDOT Knew Better, and Did Nothing.

The last many days, were So Beautiful...
filled with such Wonderful Folks.
now...
here we go.
Back in Hell, with Fairfax, and IDOT District 6.

Heartbreaking.






 

No comments: