Thursday, April 14, 2022

Smiles.


While working in The Tomb, yesterday...
found the above, on top of the Mantle...covered in Dust!
Have No Idea...how it got there.
It's obviously been there...a long, long...time.
oh my.
{I Did Not...want that picture taken. Mom...Insisted.
 {Anything...for Mom. <3}
I remember that day...like it was Yesterday.
Had SO Much Work...to get Done, and didn't have Time...for Monkey Business!!! }
 It shows on my 'Resting Bitch Face'. 
Hahahahaha!!!!}

Posted it on FB, last night...Pal, Cathy...made the comment, 
"Hot Mama".
Hahahahahaha!!!

I Burst out Laughing, and...got to thinkin' about an old...lighted Farm Sign, I bought...way back.
Found two of them in Southern Iowa...on a Hot...Hot...August day.

Sold one of them to a Dear Friend....but, kept one for us!
My Friend...wanted them Both.
No Way!
Had to Keep One!!
When I showed it to John...He Cracked Up!!!
Cracked UP!!!
Told John I was gonna hang it on the headboard of the bed.
; ) ; ) ; )
Put it beside John's recliner...John was going to rewire it...so it would light up....he never got around to it, and...I forgot about it, until Cathy's comment.

Brought it upstairs...last night, and...decided, It's Goin' On The Headboard!!
It Makes Me Smile!!
: ) : ) : ) 


John...thought I was a 'Hot Mama'. 
Even...when I sure didn't feel like one.
or...look like one.
To John...I was.
That's All That Mattered.
<3 <3 <3 
I felt The Same...about John.
Always...complimented John...on his Body.
Wow.
<3
He was a Handsome...Man.
Indeed.
<3
and...
a
 Good Man.
<3 <3 <3 


I was Always....Always, So Proud of John.
Always.



It's been difficult working in The Tomb.
That sign...will always bring a smile to face.
Need that.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

Love the Trace Adkins Tune...above.
Especially...when he says...
"Ya Wanna?"
Hahahaha!!!
That's Sooooo John!!
Hahahahahaha!!!


No comments: