Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Good Day.



Was FLYING....trying to get Out Of Here...
and Headed to Des Moines....this mornin'.
Helper, Eric...was checking out The Fuso's lights...
said he {FUSO} was Ready.
YAY!!!
Then...as I ran out the door, saw Eric Under The FUSO.
???

Eric...was concerned about a muffler clamp...that kinda rattled.
Oh My Goodness.
; )
That Clamp...has Rattled, for a Decade.
: ) : ) : ) 
Eric...was taking it all apart, and tightening it.
Oh My.
: )
Bless His Heart.
<3
{That was So Kind...but, This....wasn't 'The Day'...to 'fix' that Rattle.}
: )
Hahahahahaha!!!!

So...got a Bit...of a Later Start, than I'd wanted.
oh my.
; )

I, always figure...after, I take a Very Deep Breath....
the things that Hold Ya Up, well...there's a Good Reason, maybe...an accident avoided.
; )




Then...had Some Major...Help, from a Beautiful Deputy Sheriff, after I fueled up.
<3
: )
May God Bless Her, and Them All.
<3
I Thank Them...for Doing What They 'Do'...Every Time...I meet with them.
'Thank You'...Isn't Enough....
I, know.
She remembered me, {Scout's Mom <3 }and was so Helpful...today.
Put My Mind...at Ease.
<3
Those Deputies...are So Good at That.
<3
: )
More on That Story...later.



finally...found The Highway, to Des Moines...a little after Noon.
; )

We were Buckin' The Wind.
oh my.
: )


Got The FUSO pulled in...at Junk Jubilee, at The Iowa State Fairgrounds...a little after 2, and started unloading.
: )
{OPENS Friday}

Thanks So Much...to John, One of  Junk Jubilee's Loading Crew, for lending me His Hands.
<3
oh my Lord...What a Blessing He Was.
; )


Unloading a Big...Old...Box Truck, 
Filled With Big...Old Heavy....Stuff, is difficult, with only two hands.
So Grateful...for another Wonderful Pair of Hands.
: ) 

John had other Work to do...but promised he'd be back...to help.
When John returned..., I'd moved some major mountains.
; )
John. said....
"You Don't 'Jack' Around...Do Ya???!!!!"
: )
{John didn't say 'Jack'...; ) }
Hahahahahaha!!!
: )

No...
I don't.
: )

'Git'er Done.'...baby.
; )
Git'er Done.
; )
<3


Got The Bones...set, at JJ.
Another Load, to Load...and Unload, in the morning.

The FUSO...had The Wind at His Back...comin' home from Des Moines, tonight.
<3
It was like...He Had Wings.
<3
That little 4 Cylinder Mitsubishi Diesel, 1993 model, with 152,000 miles...
is so Low Geared, but...runs like a tiny sewing machine.
<3
: )
Priceless.
<3

The FUSO, and me...rolled in, about an hour ago.
Long...Day.
but...
Good One.
; )

So Grateful...for John's Hands.
Oh My!
; )
I'd Still be Unloading, without his help.


Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

 

No comments: