Friday, June 16, 2023

Pretty Morning.





Indeed.
<3

The above popped up on FB Memories, yesterday.
<3
So... true.
; )

Finally.... finally, got some wonderful rest, last night.
Was up... early, this mornin'...
got the dishes done, that I'd left last night... and cleaned up.
Brewed a Big...Fresh, Strong... pot of coffee, went outside, when the Sun came up.
: )

Took a short stroll... captured a few images, then...
took a seat under John's Old... Oak, with my coffee, and Miss. Peanut.
<3

Cool Morning.
<3
This is the first time... this year, I've done that.
Felt Good.


It's so lush... and green, still... even having no rain, for so long.
Pal, Gayle... gave me the Angel, 7 years ago.
The Angel was waiting for me, when I returned from Peg's...
after saying our last 'Good-Bye'. 

The Angel... was exactly how I felt.

There's always, always... 
'Hope', 
until...
there isn't.

Gratefully, over my life... haven't had many 'Hopeless'... times, but... when those times hit, well...
that Angel, pretty much is a perfect example of how 'Hopeless'... feels.
at least,
 She is... to me.



<3


Tried very hard... this morning, to Appreciate... The Beauty, and Not see how much work needs to be done.
; )
I... was pretty successful.
: )
There's a Whole Lot of Beauty...
in
'Gnarliness'...
too. 
; )


Sister, Chery... gave us this Comfrey plant, 25 years ago.
<3
I think of Chery... every time I walk by it.
<3


Pal, Mary Sellon, gave me the Heart, many years ago.
It stays on the table, where Mary left it, on one of her last visits, several years ago.
<3
Pal, Donita... {'Whispering Pines Ornamental Concrete' Monticello, Iowa} 
brought me the little Girl, when she came to visit, 5 years ago... when I was mending from my fall down the basement stairs.
<3

I actually... feel Human today.
Pal, Wanda... {'Gatherings' Anamosa, Iowa. } and Cecilia... are having Antique Garage Sales, today... in Anamosa, Iowa.
I want to go... but have to unload The Ford, and make deliveries.
Pal, Allyson... called last night, invited me to go out for Supper, this Evening, then go to a Concert.
: )

Allyson said the Artist is from New Orleans, and will be performing Jazz.
; )
Funny... I was just thinking about New Orleans, yesterday morning.
<3
If... I ever Run Away, you'll be able to find me...
in
New Orleans.
<3
French Quarter.
; )
Walkin' down Bourbon Street, barefooted...
with my shoes in one hand, a Cajun Martini... in the other, and 
wearing a Lamp Shade, on my head.
: )
{That was a Fun Trip!! : ) }

Better get movin'.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: