Thursday, June 8, 2023

Pop Up Estate/Moving Sale!! 2033 Chandler St. S.W. Cedar Rapids, Iowa!! 9 'til 6, June 9, and 10!!


This is just a 
'Snippet'.
: )



CRAZY!!
Hahahaha.

; )

This Sale... is not mine.
Received a call, from a Man, I met last year... at The Rabbit Hole, this, late morning.
He... was in a Panic.
: (
I had deliveries to make, today... when I was done, headed to Chris's Home.
Chris...needed Help... getting rid of things, FAST.
He was ordered, {questionably.... in my opinion.} to get things Out, in little time.
He wanted to sell me, or... whomever I knew, whatever he could.
: (

I couldn't 'buy' it all.
We struggled... trying to figure out the 'Best' way, of handling all of this, quickly.
I felt... he should have a 'Sale'
I... can't 'Price', and 'Buy' things.
; )
It's not ethical, in my opinion.
Nor would it be right... to 'Cherry Pick', before a 'Sale'.


Told Chris... we should start pulling things out, pile it in his yard... and Have a 'Pop Up Sale'!!
; )
Much...on this Sale, is his late, Mother's.
<3
Lovely... Things.
<3

That...
we did.
: )

Thanks... So Much, to Everyone who attended The Pop Up Sale, from 5 'til 8, this Evening.
<3
{Simply Iowa FB Followers, and Friends.}
<3

Chris... will be pulling out more, over the next couple of days.
I, priced... as much as I could.
He'll be shooting price's from The Hip, over the next couple of days, as well.
; )
There's Ton's of Tools, Pontoon... Trailer, Appliances, Antiques... Galore!!
Old Farm, Advertising... oh my.
: )

Slide By...
Take a Peek!!
Fun... Stuff!!

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: