Sunday, June 25, 2023

Riddles.


Met with some very nice Folks... yesterday morning.
: )
It was pretty toasty. 
Decided to close early. 
but... sat in the shade, by the fountain... and listened to the Sparrows.

The Milkweed, is beginning to bloom.
: )


The Flowers Peg planted... so many years ago, now...
are Blooming.
<3



Should've been weeding, I guess...
 but... oh well.
; )


The volunteer Wild Cherry Tree, was Full of the little Sparrows, that live in the old Martin Houses.
<3
They were chirping so loud... they nearly drowned out the 151 traffic noise.


Those little Sparrows, make me smile.
They're very friendly.
<3

It cooled off a little, and rained... a little, as I was 'Bird Watching'. 
I... sat in the rain, it was so welcomed.

Read my post from last night, when I got up this morning.
I... had a little too much wine, last night.
Made myself a promise, a while back...
I wouldn't mix wine... with 'Fairfax' anger.
Only sip wine... on Happy Occasions.
; )
I've been failing that 'promise'... miserably.
: (

When I read about... the 'Creek'...and 'Drainage Ditch', this morning...
it made me think of the riddle, in Alice in Wonderland...
"Why is a Raven like a Writing Desk?"
: )

I gotta tell Ya... 'Life'... is quite a 'Riddle'.
at least... it is here, in Fairfax.
{Somehow... I believe it is for Many.}

Received a call from a Lady... who needs help, in a Hurry, yesterday.
Got ahold of Pal, Bill... we're going to see what we can do, to help her liquidate her late Husband's things.
My... heart just broke... for her, while listening to her story.
It... sounded way too familiar.
: (
So many...
parallels.
So many.
: (

She's got to have his things out of the shop where her Husband worked, by mid July.
If... we can help her, it will be a Real FLASH... Sale.
We're meeting with her Daughter, on Tuesday.
I... assured the Lady... we'll either help her, or... give her direction... on how to figure it all out.

 Climbin' in The Ford... and Driving, today.
Don't know where I'm headed, but... 
Away... 
from
 Fairfax.
 

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: