Wednesday, June 21, 2023

'Gnarliness' is a Good Thing.


Worked down The Rabbit Hole, this morning. 
<3
So Appreciate Mother Nature, for Wrapping The Rabbit Hole in a Cloak.
<3
'Gnarliness'...
is a Good Thing.
<3
I couldn't bear to be there... otherwise.



Dug Bottles.
<3
{Thanks... So Much to Dawn, and Jerome... for Diggin'.}
<3

<3


That...old Fountain, in the front greenhouse, truly... is a World, All It's Own.
<3
LOVE...
seeing what It Brings To LIFE, nearly every day.
<3


The 'Chandelier Fairy'.... came to visit The Rabbit Hole, over the last few days.
: )
Two... Darling, Chandeliers... just, 'Showed Up'... in the front greenhouse.
Found them first thing this morning.
; )
All Sorts... of little 'Treasures', have just been 'Showing Up'... over the last week, or so.
; )


Working on filling in the hole... where The Saint, was.
Gonna Miss Him.
: )


The Rabbit Hole... is turned upside down, these days.
but...
it'll come together.
<3
: )
I'm going to have The Rabbit Hole 'Open'... with a little...
Open House, over The Independence Day Holiday.
More... on that, soon.
: ) 

Worked as long as my ankle would allow me to, today.
Plan on being Open... this Friday, and Saturday.
June 23, and 24... 11-4. 
Won't have everything pulled together... by then, but... I'll do my best.
: )
The Folk's... who are attracted to The Rabbit Hole, are very forgiving.
<3
Grateful... for Them.
: )
'Kindred Spirits'
<3

Was reading up on the body language... of 'liars', this morning.
{Don't know 'What'... made me wonder about that. ; ) }
oh... my.
; )
It was quite an 'Interesting' read.
; )
oh... my. 

Hahahahahaha!!!!
 {as if... I didn't already 'Know' Them... all too well. }
oh... my. 
: (

Gotta get some Ice... on this ankle. 

So Many... Thoughts, and Prayers... for Those... who are in a Submarine at this moment, and their Families.

Heartbreaking.
Heartbreaking.

Barb C.

After I posted, a bit ago...
started hobbling upstairs, to grab some ice.
Miss. Peanut, was laying at the top of the stairs.
<3
<3
{ignore Baby Cat's hair, Miss. Peanut's hair... and, the dust... }
{I do. ; ) }


<3 <3 <3 
Grateful... for The Angels.
<3

No comments: