Monday, June 5, 2023

Full Circle.


<3


<3


We wanted to bring Them All...
Home.
<3


 Spent my early 'Life'... living at Horse Sales.
<3
Watching our Grandchildren, enjoy everything I once did, in the exact same seats...
is, quite a Gift.
<3


<3


Son, Justin...
on the other hand, oh my.
; )
He's So Much... like his Dad.
<3
'Crowd's'.... oh my!!!
Not So Much!!
Hahahahahaha!!
<3
It was Full... but, back in the 'Day', this would be a Short... Day.
; )

We watched many Horse's sell, before I had to leave.
The above, at that point, was the Top Seller.
8,500.00 
Wow.
Back in my 'Day'... he would've sold for about 10% of that.
; )
BEAUTIFUL...
but, wow.
: )

This Girl... made me Smile.
: )


When I took Horse's to Kalona, we did the same thing.
: )
{Me, and my Best Friend, Dorene, Way Back... in the 'Day'.
We performed Acrobats, on my Horses, and Ponies...
to show the Bidder's how Well Broke, and Wonderful... the Horse's we brought... were.}
<3

Watching all of this, today... was Priceless...
 but, oh my... so many memories.

Visiting The Kalona Horse Sale, again, these last two months, has been difficult...

Haven't been back, for many decades...
but, It's still... quite beautiful.
: )
'The Same' as it always... was.
: )

So Glad, our Grandchildren... are finding so much Good, like I used to.
<3
The LOVE... of Horses.
Priceless.
<3


Jun-Bug...
wouldn't let me capture an 'image' of him... today, so...
I'll share the one his Dad sent me, the other day.
{again.}
; )
Justin... and 'Romeo'.
His New Pal.
<3

Had 'Business' to attend to, after I left The Horse Sale.
Grabbed a couple of piece's of Strawberry Rhubarb Pie, that The Mennonite's So Beautifully, and Deliciously.... had prepared, like Always.
{ 'Remember' It Well. <3 }
{Best Food Ever, at The Kalona Sales Barn}
: )
Shared it with 'The Warrior'...
 who... 
Take's Care of 'Business'.
'Wrongfulness'.
Our Lawyer,
Mr. Josey Wales.
May God Bless Him.
; )

Have a meeting, early tomorrow morning... at Fairfax, Iowa... City Hall, concerning Fairfax...
 Condemning MORE of our land.
: ( : ( : (

Thought of our Friend, Dan Allers, a hundred times... today, at The Kalona Auction.
: )
He's a Horseman.
{Dan's ringtone... is a Horse Whinny. <3}
; )
He's Fighting... a battle.
Another... battle.
Dan served in Vietnam.
Big Time.

I left the 'Horse Business'... decade's ago. 
Never lost... The Love of Horses.
Ever.
<3
Grateful... our Grandchildren, have brought it all around, full circle.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: