Monday, June 5, 2023

Horsin' Around... Today.

Have a Bunch that needs to be done, today... 
Important things...
but, decided to get out of 'Dodge'...
meet the Kids at The Kalona Horse Sale.
They've been planning on it for a month.
I'm sick of having them take a back seat, to all of this mess, around Fairfax.

I'll get it all done.
Always... do.
: )

Had to Laugh... when I saw the below post.
There actually... might be some Truth... to it!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!
: )



I... Still... Love BIG HAIR!!!
: ) : ) : ) 
Inhaled a Bunch of Hairspray...
just, this mornin'!!
: ) 



There's really... Nothing, at least for me... that can sooth one's mind, better...
than being next to Horses.
<3
The smell of a Horse. 
: ) 
Love to bury my face in their mane.
<3
Their noses are as soft as velvet.
<3

The Kid's will have Great Fun, at The Sale Barn.
; )
Eat... some of that Wonderful Mennonite Food.
Auction's, are Quite The Adventure.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.



No comments: