Friday, June 23, 2023

Bless their hearts.


I'm a little angry.
Most, have No Idea, I Pray...
<3
'You'...
 Never... will have to undergo, this Kind of Wrongfulness.
: (

Grateful...
for an 
Amazing Lawyer.
He Hates Liars... 
as Much as I do.
; )

Oh... Dear. 
Bless Their Hearts. 
; )
{won't talk about 'Rotting In Hell'... while writing this. }
oh... my.
: )

'Bless Their Heart's'.

<3 <3 <3 
So Grateful.. for Jo Ann. 
{Don't ask... about Bernie, our Prior Mayor, or... certain Fairfax, Iowa... 'City Council' members. }
In my opinion.... who...Should Have Stepped DOWN.}
Bless her heart.

{Ya wonder Why... It Drops me, to 'Attend'... these 'meetings', in my opinion... 
'Shit Show', 'Council Meetings'.
Well... These People... Hold Our Lives... in the balance.
They...
Shouldn't.
in, my opinion.
Watch the Videos... 
You...
Decide.}
; )
Deleted the dirty words. 
Doesn't mean I'm not thinking them. 

Pushing 7 years of this crap. 
Garbage.
Wrongfulness. 
When I was at the meeting with Fairfax's hired engineer, oh my. 
😉
I should post the videos of the many Prior meetings, before Fairfax had their camera. 
Refresh some memories. 


No comments: