Thursday, June 1, 2023

Deep Breaths.


This has been One... Heck of a Day, and... it's barely afternoon.
Lord, Lord... what a Riiiiiiiiide.
; )

Not gonna get into the details, there's Waaaaaaaay.... Too Many.
; )
It'd Make Ya Dizzy!!
I was Spinnin'.
In Rare... Form.
; )
Oh.... my.

The Mad Hatter... was Barkin'.
; )

All... 'personal'...shit.
oh my.

Ever have one of 'Those' Days?????
: )

Just got off the phone, with Pal, Mark.
Seems, uh... his early morning, wasn't going well... either.

Mark fell off of his Bike, this early morning.
Went off of a concrete sidewalk, a four foot drop.
 : ( : ( : (
He's banged up... pretty bad.
Nothing broken, Praise God.
Dislocated his right thumb, they can't get it to stay in place.
He's seeing an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow.
They couldn't get him in any quicker.

Sounds like he's skinned up pretty bad, from head to toe.
: (
LUCKY to Be Alive.

Told him he could come Crash.. here, while he recovers.
Lord...Lord.
He, thanked me... but felt he could get along o.k.
: )
Pal, Bill.. picked up a prescription for Mark, for the pain... while he was in town.
He's delivering it, now.

Not being able to use your dominant hand, along with being badly beaten up... isn't easy.
{trust me... I, know. }

After everything that went 'South'... this morning, here....
I'm about ready to call it a Day.
Enough.

but... I won't.
I'll take a deep breath, and move on.
; )

Love to Ya....
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Noticed the above Peony... smiling at me, as I was getting out of Jethro... a bit ago.
There is...
Beauty in The World. 
Indeed.}


No comments: