Saturday, June 10, 2023

Home... Sweet Home.





Tryin' to get Rollin' this morning.
Late... night.
; )

My eyes landed on the 'Home Sweet Home'... punched paper, framed needlework, as I was dusting... this morning.
It's from the late 1800's.
Found it decades ago... in a shop, in West Branch, Iowa... that's no longer.
A Wonderful... Elderly Couple, owned it. 
It was such a nice store.
: )

Was up last night... listening to tunes from some of my Favorite Movies.
: )
Can't explain... why, but... the theme from 'The Good, The Bad...and The Ugly'... Struck me So Funny... I about Fell off of my Chair... Laughing!!
Hahahahaha!!
Man!!
: )

Love those Old Westerns!!
<3
Dad, and I... used to watch them together.
<3
There's so many parallels, in the 3D world, to them... I've noticed throughout my life.
; )





Many  memories popped up on FB, yesterday... from over the last several years.
The above... is So True, for So Many... 
oh my.


This one...too.
<3


The above... reminds me of John, every time it pops up.
: )
I...Believe... I've heard John say that... to the Kids, or something pretty darned close!
Hahahahahaha!!!
<3

Haven't decided if I'm going to visit The Kids, {and Romeo <3} today, or... tomorrow.

I'll chew on it a little bit. 
Need to work down The Rabbit Hole. 
So Much... to get done.

Pal, Bill... texted me last night... he visited Chris's Sale, again.
Said.. he still has some Pretty Cool Stuff, and I should go Shop!!
; )
I'll wait, until after the sale.
Let him sell what he can, to others...first.
; )

Better make a Move!!
Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: