Sunday, June 25, 2023

Away...


Didn't know where 'The Road' was going to lead... today.
but, before I left Home...
grabbed my old Bridle.
: )
{maybe... I, uh.... kinda.... knew. : ) }

I've had the 'Bit'... of that Bridle, since I was a teen.
The headstall's have changed... over the years, but... not the 'Bit'.
<3
 I don't like climbing on a Horse... any Horse, without it.
<3
: )

Me, and The Ford... went to visit Son, Justin... and his Family.
<3


<3 
Miss. Willow... rode her little bike, to the back pasture, at Son, Justin's,
 where me, Jun-Bug... and Romeo, were playin'.
: )
Loved.. seeing the mud, on her little foot.
<3

Children, in my opinion... should Always... 
have a little
'Mud'... on their feet.
: ) 
Always.
<3


Romeo, is a bit of a Pistol... but, oh my...
He Loves These Children.
<3
They let Romeo... do what he wants...
Romeo, just walks... when they ride him.
<3
Priceless.
<3


<3


<3

Before I left, Justin's... me... and Miss. Meadow...visited.
Told her how much I love the 'scent' of a Horse.
; )
Meadow, said... "I know what you mean, Grandma. : ) I like the 'smell' of Cows, too."
: )
Told Meadow, I...too... love the scent of Cattle.
; )
then...
asked Meadow.. which 'scent' she, preferred.
: )
Horses or Cows.
???
; )
Meadow's reply...
"oh, Grandma... like you, I like the Horse's 'smell'... best."
: )
<3



After leaving The Kids, and Romeo... this afternoon, went to pick up an Amazing... Garden Table.
: )
The young Man, who had it.... also Loves 'Fords'.
; )
{Who Knew?? : ) }
He liked 'The Ford', was impressed by it.
; )
I...was Impressed... by All of His Ford Trucks!!
: )
We visited for a Long... Time!!
; )
Told 'Blake', that he, and our Son, Justin... and Son in Law, Adam... could be Best Pals!!!
; )



Blake's Family Farm, is very 'Rural'.
; )
Rural..
Rowley, Iowa.
; )
GPS got me to Blake's Farm... but, knew... there was a shorter way, 'Home'.
I asked Blake for directions... when we parted.
He said... 
"See that grove of trees...
 just past them... there's a blacktop road, take a right... it'll take you into Walker."
; )
{My... Kind of 'Directions'. ; ) }
and...
my... 'old' Stomping Grounds, when I was little.
'Horse Sales'.
; )
Walker, Iowa... Sale Barn.
<3
I... 'grew up', there.
Fond Memories.
Very.
: )

Great Day...
Away....
 from
 'Fairfax', and 'IDOT'.
Bless their hearts.


Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: