Friday, June 30, 2023

Dreams...and Schemes.

I gotta Fly, this morning...
but, wanted to post the below images before I took on The Day.
: )

I'll NEVER... forget that Day...
 A Dozen, or More... Years Ago.
Hahahahaha!!
Pal, Mark... had been at an Auction, where he bought several pieces of Concrete.
Mark thought they were right up my alley.
He was Correct.
: )
Filled the Little Ford Ranger, {before we had The Flatbed Ford}
I 'had' to call John, ask him to bring Another Truck.
Had to get All of my purchases OUT, that afternoon.
{Eeeeeek!! : ) }
John, brought another Truck.
<3
He was Not Happy... having to 'Get Involved'.
: )
John said... "I thought we were gonna stop buying this Heavy Shit."
Hahahahahaha!!
{He Knew Me... Better Than That!! <3}

Mark, and John are standing with The Fountain... that Patti, and Dale.. have now.
<3
John helped me deliver it, too. oh my...
: )
I'll never forget... John, Dale.. and me, Struggling with that Heavy Bottom Bowl!!
Patti was so worried about us all.
: )
We Got 'er!!
: )
It's Perfect, at Patti, and Dale's...
Perfect.
<3


: )
<3 <3 
I'm Sure... John told Mark to STOP Calling Me, when He Finds This Heavy...
'Shit'.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!
: )


So... True.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: