Sunday, June 4, 2023

Crazy... day.


Just finishing up this day, been fighting with technology, all day.
Not... my favorite chore.
Eeeeeek!!
; )
Got a lot further, than I thought I would.
Pal, Bill... who is... very tech-savvy, kept reminding me over the phone, 
to be 'patient'... 
{Hahahahahahaha!!!!}
; )
{Won't tell ya how many times... I wanted to take a certain little device... to the Floor, 
Stomp on It...
then...
Punt it like a Football...
Straight Out The Door!!}
but...
I didn't.
; ) 

Have a Busy, Busy... Stressful, week ahead.
{There's some Good Stuff, mixed in, Too. ; ) }

I've been hounding Pal, Mark... daily, keeping up with how he's healing.
: )
He's got a long haul.
Visited him, yesterday.
Took him a 'Care Package'.
: )
I remember... how wonderful it was, after my accident, when Dear Friends, brought me food, and helped me in most Every Way... they could.
<3
Priceless.
<3

Mark... won't be able to work, for a few weeks, at best.
but, as I shared with him, yesterday...
my biggest concern, isn't about his 
'Work'.
it's about his
 'True Love'.
'Shootin' Pool'.
; )

Mark said, he shot eight balls, on the table... yesterday morning, and shouldn't have.
: (
His right hand is swollen twice the size it should be... at least.
It's wrapped tight. 
A mess.
: (
He's going to need a lot of therapy, to have use of his right hand again.

His arms, and face... are going to take some time... to heal.
He's Very Blessed, to have survived.
Very.
Mark... Knows It.
<3

When I walked away from the 'device', this evening... 
the below... popped up, on FB.
; )
Made me think, of so many... who are going through, So Much, these days.
I, shared it with a few.
Some... I don't need to, they know.

It's So True.
<3

Wish people... would understand that.
I've been so Very Blessed, throughout my life...
It hurts me to watch 'Givers'... be so incredibly shortchanged.
I've watched it happen, my entire life, to the Very... Best People.
Heartbreaking.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: