Saturday, June 24, 2023

Answer to the 'anonymous' commenter.

Had someone comment concerning the Cameras, at Fairfax, Iowa City Hall.

I'm posting the video, Below... of the meeting on April 11, 2023, where... the council was 'discussing' them, again.

{Watch the timestamp, at least, from 19:00 through 24:00}

That's been Fairfax's pattern, for years.
Lots of discussion, concerning 'cameras', but no action.
Fairfax should have had them much, much...earlier, but during Covid, they Really should've made cameras Top Priority.
Newly elected councilman, Tom Nurre, brought them up, early last Spring, {2022}
'Crickets'... was all I heard for a long, long... time, after, concerning Cameras.
Like always.
Well... we didn't get a camera... until after Jo Ann Beer became Mayor.
She Made It Priority One.
Jo Ann Believes in Transparency. 
so... council, can say all they want, about whose idea it was, in my opinion, they'd Still... be 'discussing' cameras.
{Had to chuckle... at the Prices City Hall was coming up with, for a 'camera'... 35,000. 40,000.
Hmmmm. }

Yes, I'm grateful Tom Nurre, was on board, but... when you watch the below video, you'll see very plainly, who Wasn't. 

Tom Nurre was asking about them, over a year ago.
{I've been asking... for Years.}
Nothing 'Happened'... until Jo Ann Made It Happen.

Hope that helps the 'anonymous' commenter. 

{Dan Wozniak is a concerned Citizen, who brought his own equipment in, every month. He, gratefully recorded most meetings. 
: )
My phone... can only record for about 20 minutes, so, I only recorded my conversations, with council, and Fairfax's Hired... engineer. }
 
For the record, I have a feeling, it was Daughter, Liz... who Sparked Tom Nurres concerns about a 'camera'.
; )
<3 <3 <3 
Finally.
Finally.
: )
<3

No comments: