Tuesday, June 20, 2023

'Hot Whiskey'....


Yardwork...
oh my.
; )

Helper, Brandon... mowed today, but...
I was down for the count.
: (
Twisted my 'bad' ankle... first thing, this morning, when I was letting Miss. Peanut outside.
Had it wrapped, and elevated all day.
The Weeds... got a Reprieve.
; )
Got to catch up with Perry Mason, Matlock... Gunsmoke, Bonanza...
 along with several other old Favorites.
<3
Hopefully...
I'll be able to move a little better, tomorrow.



Yesterday... popped in at Bud, and Renate's... Store, while making deliveries.
{'Renate's', Amana, Iowa.}
Found several Fun... Treasures.
: )
The little 'Hot Whiskey' mug, is something I've never seen.
I pick up little 1800's 'Motto' mugs, when I can.
Most of them say, "Love The Giver"... or, "A Gift", "For a Gift".
I've had Punch Bowl mugs, that have different 'cheers' on them, but... never have seen one that said 
'Hot Whiskey'.
: )
So COOL!!
: )

Stopped to visit with Pal, Bill... after leaving Renate's...
 he's working on his storage garages.
Gathered some Fun... little Treasures from Bill, as well.
; )
The 'Lady'... I believe, was part of a piece of Victorian furniture.
An applied piece.
Someone... way back, in 'The Day'... made her into a tiny wall pocket.
She was repurposed to hang on a wall, there's a hole in the top of her head that a glass vial could slip into.
???
Maybe...
?
: )
Sweet!!!
<3
I was taken back... by the late 1800's Cream Pitcher, as Bill unwrapped it from one of his Many... Many... Boxes, he was going through.
I've seen a Lot... of Glass, over the years... but, I'd never seen 'This' pattern.
Horseshoe Handle, and Horseshoe Base.
So COOL!!
: )

It's Exciting... to find things, old...old, things... that you've never seen before.
That's what I Love... about this Crazy... 'Business'. 
{'Addiction' ; )}
<3
Ya can Never... Know It All.
: )
It's Fun... to Research, and Learn.
<3

oh my...
The LOVE...
of
'Old'.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C. 

No comments: