Friday, June 23, 2023

Headin'.... back down the rabbit hole.


Headin' down the rabbit hole, today.
Had a... knock on the door, a little after 7, last night.
I didn't answer.
then...
my phone rang.
It was a Girl... who said she was driving by... {she moved away many years ago}
and spotted 'The Rabbit Hole'... said she'd been here 8 years ago...
thought it was the coolest place she'd ever been, but... never could find her way back...
she said... 
"It was a little 'house'... full of cool things, it was magical."

{: ) : (.......... }

She asked.... 
"Is 'It' still here?"
"I'm visiting a Friend, I so want her to see it... Is It... 'here'?"

I... got a Big... lump, in my throat.
oh...my.
Wasn't quite sure, how to answer her.


Told her... 
"Yes... and no."
: )
: (

Told her... I'd be there, working... today, and Saturday.
11-4.
: )
Warned her... a Whole bunch, isn't like it 'was', 8 years ago.
Much... has 'happened', here... since her last visit.

Told her... I'd love to see her, but... she'd have to have an open mind.

I don't like it... when Folks come to 'visit'... The Rabbit Hole, with memories, from 'before'.
oh...my.

Like our Friend, so kindly...said... the other day,

"Head Up... eyes bright...
then,
One Step and then another."

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.



No comments: