Friday, December 30, 2022

The Year of The Rabbit.


Daughter, Liz... texted me a bit ago, said...
"2023 is the Year of The Rabbit."
My sign is The Rabbit, on the Chinese Zodiac.
Water Rabbit, to be specific...this year, the same as the year I was born.
; )
<3




This Day... started out Insane.
oh my.

The sink...didn't drain, over night.
Called Eric, and gave him the Good News.
oh my.
: (
Texted Pal, Bill... to see if he had a drain snake we could borrow.
He did... Helper, Eric... picked it up at Bill's on his way out this morning.
I'm not gonna get into all of the details... but, the conversation between me, Eric...and Bill, had us All...Rolling on The Floor!!
Sometimes, ya simply have to LAUGH!!!!!!!
Oh my Lord...
Did We Ever!!
: ) 

We're All...So Danged Shell Shocked, and under so much Pressure, these days...
it's...sometimes, the smallest of things, that hit's your Funny Bone, and....
Ya LOSE IT!!!
LOSE...IT!!!
Hahahahahahaha!!!
Man.
; )
{Felt Good To LAUGH!!: ) }

I wasn't laughing...last night.
I can't blame IDOT for the sink clogging.
but...
getting to the basement pipe, oh yes....I Can Blame Them For.
Nightmare.
When the basement flooded two years ago...because our drain tile was destroyed by IDOT,
ServPro... Gutted our ruined basement.
Toted up Everything, and piled it all in front of the outside wall, where the drain pipe for the kitchen sink, is.
We had to Move Everything, to get to that pipe.
The basement can't be repaired, until this Flooding Issue is Fixed.
It could Happen, again... at any time.
oh yeah...
I wasn't looking forward to That Job, this morning, if the drain was still clogged.
Which... it was.
: (

Then, my Nephew, Billy...from DC, called.
Wanted to get together with his Old...Auntie, today.
oh dear.
Explained to Billy, about trying to get ready for Christmas...tomorrow, with the Kids, and...the Plumbing 'situation'...but, would So Love To Meet with Him, this Evening.
<3
There's no way...I wouldn't find Time, for Billy, before he has to go back.
: )

then...
I hit the bath.
Lord...knows I NEEDED a Bath!
Figured I'd have time, to get that done, before Eric arrived.
I was wrong.

Eric was here...before I knew it.
The GREAT News...
Eric Got Everything Moved and Fixed...before I got my hair dry!!!
Praise GOD!!!

YIPPEE!!!!
: )

I apologized to Eric...for not helping him.
{I'm not much help, when it comes to plumbing, but...sometimes just an extra pair of hands makes things go a little easier. }



What a God-Send... having that mess repaired.
: )

That sink hasn't worked right for two years.
Since the basement flooded.

Now... on to Everything Else.
; )

Looking Forward to 2023.
<3

Happy New Year's Eve...
Eve.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C. 



No comments: