Friday, December 30, 2022

Family.


It was a Crazy...Day, but...sure ended Great!!
<3
: )

When Billy comes back to Iowa, he always looks up his old...Auntie, Barbie.
; )
{Yeah...few get by with calling me 'Barbie'. ; ) Billy, is One of Them. <3 }

<3

We had such a Lovely...Visit.
<3
Billy Treated Me, to Supper.
<3
We talked about his Mom, my Sister, Jo Ann.
<3
but... mostly talked about Billy's Grandpa.
My Dad.
<3
We...Both Loved Him So!!
<3
Dad... was a 'Big Fish', in so many ways.
: )
Quite a 'Character'.
; )
oh....my.
<3

I've said it before... and I'll say it again.
Billy, is a Lawyer, in DC.
<3
I'm So Proud of Him!!!
<3
Dad, Would Be, Too!!
Told Billy that, again...this evening.
Can't Say It...Enough!!
<3
: )

What a Lovely End, to such an Insane Day.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Told Billy, every time we meet, I post the Jo Dee Messina Tune, above.
"I'm Alright".
<3
It's Perfect!
; )
<3 <3 <3 }

I believe that's what me, and Billy respected about my Dad, and his Grandfather.
He... was Always, 'Alright', no matter where he was at.
<3
Big...Fish.
<3
; )





No comments: