Thursday, December 22, 2022

Baby... It's Cold Outside.


Oh....dear.
; )

Baby...

It's Cold.... Outside.
: )



Snow... and Lot's of Driftin'!!
Oh My!!

The last few days have been.... interesting.
: )

Visited with my Saint...of a Dr., day before yesterday.
<3
He...got me in, at a moments notice.
<3
I, don't visit him...very often, he knows when I call...somethin's up.
: )

Thanksgiving morning... I moved a Huge Mountain, of a Table...to take to Son, Justin's.
The Kid's, were lacking a Table, after.... after. ; )
It was a Monster. 
Two wheeled cart, lost a wheel, so...had to walk the table about 30 feet to The Truckasaurus.
then...
lift it, on to the bed of The Ford.
It...was a nightmare.
It kept sliding back, on to me...every time I tried to lift it.
Finally...
got smart.
; )
Thought..."What would Dad do?"
: )

Found an old car tire, put it on the ground, lifted the end of the table...on to the tire, for more height...
then, took two ratchet straps, used one...around the legs, so the table wouldn't slip...when I lifted it, used the other... like a winch.
Inch, by Inch... got the table loaded.
<3
: )
sadly...
worked my body a bit too hard, before my brain...thought it through.
Haven't been right....since then.
: (

My Saint...of a Dr., always get's a kick...out of my shenanigans.
: )

We visited for a Long Time.
: )
He checked out all of my Old...wounds, while...we visited.
We talked about that 'Tumble'...a few years ago.
: )
He shook his head, and had a Painful...look in his eyes, when we visited about that.
: )
{yeah... I believe...he wonder's how I'm still...alive. : ) }

The Saint...asked me, if I'm still smoking.
Told him...I am.
: )
He, said... "I sure wish you'd try to let go of that."
: )
I looked at The Saint, put my arms out...like a scale.
" 'Prison'.... 'Stogies'."
; )
 Said the same...about Drinkin'.
: )

Told The Saint, "I'm doin' better. ; ) I don't drink what hold's a Flame, anymore... just, what Jesus turned water into. : ) "

Hahahahahaha!!!!
The Saint... Knows, all about The Battle with IDOT, and Fairfax.
He's heard a Lot....for Far, too...long.
{Haven't We All???}
; )

The Saint, has been such a Blessing, in my life.
<3
He....took Care, of John...Mom...our Children, and, me.
For Decades.
<3
{A Warrior!!! <3 : ) }

Told The Saint, about another Saint.
How Blessed am I, to have Two...Saints.

The Saint... patched me up... again.
: )

Time...will tell.
It always does.

Spent this day...Loving 'Snow Days'. <3

{not quite.}

The kitchen sink won't drain.
I tore the pipes apart.
{uh oh.}
: )

Needed a bigger Pipe Wrench, well... I'm not going out in Blizzard, to find one.
; )

Baby...
It's Cold Outside.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{ Love the Red Skelton version. <3 }






No comments: