Wednesday, December 14, 2022

The Rabbit Hole will be OPEN 11-4, December 15, 16, 17.... & 18. 101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa.


Time... is moving so Fast.
Christmas will be Here, before we know it.
<3
2023, is just a breath away.
wow.
: )


Been visiting with Friends, over the last few days.
Pal, Mark...stopped by, Monday.
We worked on The Anamosa Antique, and Vintage Market.


I whipped up a Big...Kettle of Vegetable Soup, for us... it was perfect for Iowa's weather, these days.
I'll be eating on it for a week. 
: )
{Breakfast, Lunch...and Supper...for a Week!! : ) }


It's a Good Thing, I Love It!!

Oh my.
Seems like this time of year is difficult, for many.
I hear it in their voices, and the words they write.
<3

{The Sun... just peeked through the grey sky, as I write.
<3
Lit Up...The Kitchen!!
<3
A Beautiful Reminder... We were Given This Day, because we are all Here....
for a Purpose. 
<3}

When I woke up this morning, thought of the Tune, above....
Linda Ronstadt, 'Desperado'.
I've had that album, since I was a teen.
My Favorite version, of that tune.
: )
I wore that album out, back in The Day.
; )

Looking forward to finding my way to The Rabbit Hole, over the next few days.
<3
The People...who, somehow...find their way to it, are so amazing.
<3
Everyone, Everyone.... has a 'Story'. 
<3
Seems, we all...are trying to make our way through this 'Journey'...
called 'Life'.
: )

The Good News...
Not One of Us.... 
Walk Alone.
<3 <3 <3 

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: