Friday, December 9, 2022

Finding Joy... in The Journey.


On The Road.... again, today.
More paperwork to finish up.

Wrote a 'Novel'... to include with the paperwork, but...
decided at about 3 a.m. this morning....
 'Where' the 'paperwork'...is heading, well...they've already read that 'Book'.
They know the truth, I don't need to spell it out to them.

There's a bit more to the 'Book'...they've read.
Another 'Chapter'... that we'll share with them, at a later date...
if needed.

Was watching Perry Mason, the other morning. Love watching Perry. John, did too.
John would name off every 1950's, and 60's car on Perry Mason, with Lightning Speed!!
: )
When Perry would come gliding into a scene, in some of those Amazing Beauties....John would nearly  Jump Out of His Old Lazy Boy!!
Hahahahahaha!!!
Oh...My!!
; )

At the end of the episode from the other day... Perry Mason said, in so many words, 
"I always have faith.
 Faith in what Judge Learned Hand called
 "the eventual supremacy of reason."

That piqued my interest in Judge Learned Hand.
Read up on him, a little bit.
Wow.

I read a speech Judge Learned Hand delivered in 1944, 
"The Spirit of Liberty"
It was spot on.

I can see why 'Perry', had Faith...in him.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Heard the above tune, while driving Home...yesterday.
Journey, 'Don't Stop Believin'.
<3
It was kinda strange, when I switched the channel on the radio, from one of my favorite Country Stations, to another... when a commercial came on the first, lost them both.
I was only 20 miles from Home, that's never happened before.
Kept scrolling through the channels, the radio landed on the 'Journey'...tune.
<3
It woke me up...at 3 a.m. this morning.
Then, later, this morning, while listening to Joel Osteen, a bit ago...he was talking about
 'Joy in The Journey'.
<3
 Blessings.
So Many... Blessings. 
So Much...and Many, to be Grateful For. }
<3


No comments: